Attachment Parenting

Question about Woven Hot Weather Wraps and Sun Protection

Hey Babywearing Mamas - I'm from March 14 and new to this particular board, but I have two questions I was hoping someone could help with - I'm going to be traveling to some national parks and hiking a good amount with LO, so I want a wrap that's more breathable since it will probably be pretty hot. I have a Boba right now but it's getting way too hot already. LO is 2 months and about 12 pounds, if that matters. Most of TB threads I've read recommend woven/linen wraps, is this Doclino woven wrap a good one? https://www.amazon.com/Dolcino-Woven-Wrap-Jamaica-Large/dp/B0041P7VUC/ref=sr_1_2?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1401108452&sr=1-2&keywords=didymos .I've read a lot about linen but this looks like it's just cotton - is that still good?

I'm willing to spend money on this to get a good one, but the problem is I waited to long to look into getting something and I need to have it by Saturday. Since I have Amazon Prime I was trying to get something from there so it ships quickly. The other option I was looking at was the Ktan Breeze.

Also- slightly related question- if you're babywearing in the sun, what do you do about sun protection? It seems their legs/arms may still be exposed to quite a bit of sun? Are there wraps that are better about covering them up? Thanks so much!

Re: Question about Woven Hot Weather Wraps and Sun Protection

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"