Long Island Babies
Options

Pre-Natal Yoga Class South Shore

Anyone know of any?  I live in Long Beach and have looked but have come up empty. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pre-Natal Yoga Class South Shore

• Options

Hi There,

I was looking around a pre-natal yoga class as well. I live in Rockville Centre, I just saw an ad in the Rockville Centre Herald pre-natal yoga. Unfortunately, I missed placed the ad, but try googling in Rockville Centre.

Let me know if you find something,

Sam

• Options

South Nassau Hospital has some classes offered periodicly. Check with them. The Parent - Child Education Office number is 516-377-5310.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    They also offer prenatal yoga at the Destination Maternity by the Roosevelt Field Mall.  :)
  • Options
    i started a class today with a woman in franklin square they are small classes and very reasonably priced ! ($15 !!) her studio is in the lower level of her home, very clean and professional.  Her name is Dina and you can contact her directly at kashmirhands@aol.com or 516 319 3024.  ive practiced in other studios and i was more than happy with her class today !  hope this helps someone :)  namaste. 
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

So many classes at www.revolution-yoga.com

prenatal

post-natal + baby

mommy and me yoga

infant massage

and they have birthday parties

• Options
    Hello Mommies to be,
    I am the Owner of Kashmir Hands Massage and Yoga studio. There was a wodnerful testimonial about my services although the contact information has changed to KashmirHands@gmail.com 516.437.3777. www.kashmirhands.com.

Blessings
    Dina Giugliano
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"