October 2014 Moms

FAV Baby Names

2»

Re: FAV Baby Names

• We haven't shared our name list with anyone so I am feeling weirdly nervous to post. It's hard to name a human! It's cool that some of y'all are so certain. Some of our top girl names are Ezra, Mae, Emerson, Rowan, Cora, Harper, Cecelia, Rosalie, and Sage. For middle names we've got Lynn, Ann, Jane, Elizabeth, and my maiden name. You are welcome to flame me for the traditionally male names!
    I think Rowan sounds more girly than manly too. I know the meaning is manly. Maybe it's just that I've never met a dude with that name!
  •  My most favorite name ever is Stella but DH hates it. I am flip flopping back and forth between Hadley and Halston for a girl, and also flip flopping between Hayden and Beckett for a boy.

It's driving me nuts to not have a decision made and it's making me second guess my team green stance.

photo: YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!

• Loading the player...
  • @GretchenWeiners7‌ I like Halston and Beckett the best. And leaving team green would only eliminate one set of choices. It might still be hard to choose! It obviously is for me and my one billion favorite names.

imageimageimage
  • @saragoeswest I think I am pretty settled on Halston, but every now & then I get a little feeling of "are you sure?!" I definitely like Beckett better, but DH likes Hayden. We both like both names but have different favorites. I'm waiting for him to budge ;) And you are so right about only eliminating one set if we choose to find out the sex...thanks for pointing that out because for some reason it didn't occur to me haha.
    photo: YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!

• OP means Oringal Poster right? Im not understanding what that has to do with posting a joke about women changing their mind a million times but im new so maybe im just lost! LOL  Didnt mean to hurt any feelings by that post maybe im the only one that has loved and hated about 50 names in a 17 week period. 

You ladies have awesome taste loving all your names!!!

• ss265ss265 member

DH and I are having the hardest time with boy names. I don't like super popular names (popular as in top 100 of the SSA list) and I am trying to stay away from gender neutral names. DS is named Skyler and frequently gets mistaken for a girl so we are trying to avoid that this time around. What do you guys think about Ashton? I love the name but don't like that it will be associated with Ashton Kutcher. :( Other names we like are Wesley and Keane.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• jcsumm0jcsumm0 member
    So far we have: Baby A Boy: no name Baby B Boy: Owen Daniel Baby C Girl: Lucy Jean We can not agree on a second boy's name since we thought we were having two girls for a few weeks & were set on our name choices.
    @ginabina11 Love your girl name!  DD was almost Evelyn Jean.  Jean was my grandfather's name (with that spelling) and Lucy is my mom's name and another girl name we considered.

Top picks for us right now are Julia for a girl, Marshall for a boy.
  • ss265 said:

DH and I are having the hardest time with boy names. I don't like super popular names (popular as in top 100 of the SSA list) and I am trying to stay away from gender neutral names. DS is named Skyler and frequently gets mistaken for a girl so we are trying to avoid that this time around. What do you guys think about Ashton? I love the name but don't like that it will be associated with Ashton Kutcher. :( Other names we like are Wesley and Keane.

This totally doesn't help you, but Keane is my favorite band.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • We are having a girl and chose Ryleigh Claire. 

• For a girl, we love Penelope Marie (Penny for short), and for a boy we really like Nolan Daniel.
    ---

• We are having a girl and naming her Jordan Joy. My ds is Andrew William

BabyFruit Ticker
  • tdegregstdegregs member
    edited May 2014
    We like Penelope or Giuliana for a girl and we can't agree on boys! I love Benjamin or Oliver and my DH likes Tobias.
  • BuhzelBuhzel member
    We are torn between Griffin Haines and Elliott Haines. Haines for middle is after my grandfather. This week we are 70% set on Griffin! Finn for short.
  • kmt104kmt104 member
    DD is Cora Jane and this one we chose Tessa Rae
    BabyName Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • VMRRN23VMRRN23 member
    Our favs are Hunter Daniel, Hudson Daniel and Alexander Daniel
  • My son is Elliot Lane. Top runners for a boy are Isaac, Bennett, and Oliver. Middle name will be Andrews which is a family name.

If we were having a girl her name would have been Olivia Helen.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ss265 said:

I love Ashton too and hate the association. But once you have an Ashton, he would just make it his own name and that other guy would be old news :P

Pregnancy Ticker

• lct2008lct2008 member
    Ds is Ethan Samuel.

Some names we are considering this time for a boy: Isaac, Zachary, Brady, Henry, Jason

For girls:
    Dhs favorite is Alexis. Others we like- Abigail, Adelaide, Caroline
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My all time favorite name is Chase and thats what we named DS.

This one we think is a boy based on an earlier ultrasound and we are naming him Jude Alexander.

My favorite girl name is Charlotte.

BabyFetus Ticker

• I came on this thread hoping to see some M girl names that I might like... no such luck!
    :(

My DH and I can't seem to agree on girl names so far I think these are the 3 we can kind of agree of:
    Maya
    Michaela
    Marcella
    But then we would need to pick a middle name... *sigh*...

For a boy it has to be Tyson William (the third... I plan on calling him Tres (Spanish for 3) or Trey)

Our DD's name is Thalia Martha

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"