Caribbean Babies

FUCK PREECLAMPSIA. *edit*

MeggoWafflesMeggoWaffles member
edited May 2014 in Caribbean Babies
I am currently in L&D, hoping we can get this baby to bake a little while longer before my blood pressure goes completely through the roof. We are at 29 weeks today. Please keep our family and especially baby Josie in your thoughts and prayers. I will try to keep you posted.

*edit*
Thanks for the thoughts, guys. Me & Josie are hanging in there! Drugs have managed my bp for now, I'm on magnesium sulfate to prevent seizure, and my protein labs look ok. I won't be leaving the hospital without being a mama, but every day she stays in is a couple days less in the NICU. I know my baby girl is gonna be badass and get through this ok, but thoughts and prayers for my family are still appreciated!
Started TTGP July 2013  ~  BFP! 11/21/13  ~   TEAM PINK!!!  

**Josephine Aimee** born 5/21 at 29 weeks 2 days

You should know how great things were before you. Even so, they're better still today.  
Now I can't think who I was before you ruined everything in the nicest way <3

image  image

imageimageimage

Re: FUCK PREECLAMPSIA. *edit*

• You and Josie will be in my thoughts and prayers!!!
    imageimage
  • You're in my thoughts and prayers. Keep baking Josie!

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I hope they can get/keep things under control and baby Josie can stay put for a while! 

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• TeeJ526TeeJ526 member
    Stay put baby Josie! My thoughts are with you!
  • Thinking good thoughts for you and baby girl!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
  • Praying for you and Josie! Keep on baking little girl!
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • Keep cookin', Baby J!  Thinking of you guys!
  • Hang in there! Wishing you all the best and hoping little Josie gets more time to grow and develop before making her debut!

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Keeping you and your LO in my thoughts! Keep baking baby!

Anniversary 

• tealowltealowl member

You're in our thoughts. Hang in there, everything will be just fine!

Pre-e blows goats, I had it w/DD and made it to 36weeks. It's a miserable stupid disease.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• beckynsean11beckynsean11 member
    edited May 2014
    I just wanted to share an update with y'all. I don't know any details, but Meggo did have little Josie via c-section. If I hear more before she updates, I'll pass it on.

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • @packerfan4life‌ she had the baby! From what I hear Josie is a rockstar in the NICU :) I'll let her update the rest when she comes back here!
  • ksuRN09ksuRN09 member
    Thoughts and prayers for you and Josie! Hope her NICU stay is short and uneventful!
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• @MeggoWaffles‌ Congratulations! Thinking of you and sweet Josie!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
  • Prayers to you & the baby.. everything will be fine
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"