Virginia Babies

Richmond moms expecting in summer 2014?

Hi, looking for fun pregnant friends in RVA to share good baby shopping ideas and stay fit together!

Re: Richmond moms expecting in summer 2014?

• I am due July 2nd and I am in Midlothian. When are you due?
  • I'm due on June 23! Living in Chester..just moved last summer from Chicago for my husbands job so I don't really know anyone or the area very well yet. Would love any suggestions on shopping or just about the area in general :) So far my favorite spot has been Short Pump for shopping!
  • Loading the player...
  • Due Sept 9th here, from Midlothian :-)
  • edited May 2014
    My baby is only 7 weeks old, so he would be close in age to your little ones. I'm a teacher, so with the summer coming, it would be great to have some mommies or soon-to-be mommies to hang out with. 

@Rach121110, I live in Chester too! 
  • My due date was June 23, but she was past the due date, and induced, born june 25th. 

• I'm not due until February, but live in Chester and got excited to see a few other moms from the area!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm due July 2015, and live in the west end! First time Mommy and would love to make friends for play dates and support! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"