June 2014 Moms

LO's here..He's a Jr!!! Pre E &High Blood Pressure Ewhhhh

misscarter87misscarter87 member
edited May 2014 in June 2014 Moms
On monday morning i started experiencing really bad pains in my stomach & i could not stop vomiting i called labor and delivery about 30 mins after still experiencing this..the nurse told me monitor the pains..they could be BH..drink lots of water the the pains should stop..i had an doc apt at 1pm with my ob doc that after noon so i was just gonna wait to see my ob doc that day..well the pains & vomiting got worse..i could barely breathe..my feet were so swollen i could barely walk..&the vomiting continued constantly..after a hour of experiencing this &symptoms got worse..i was rushed into l&d..my blood pressure was thru the roof..doc said if i would have waited just a few hours more i would have had a seizure..my feet and ankles were very swollen &i had lots of fluid all over..my doc did an emergency c section monday

5/12 at 825 am & my babyboy was born exactly 4 weeks prior to his due date..he was 4 lbs 10 oz..He is eating pretty good for a premature baby..

we stayed in the hospital 4 days due to my blood pressure and pre e..my feet are still swollen so i am home trying my best to elevate them &drink lots of water..this was by far the scariest experience ever.. i am on blood pressure meds now hopefully it gets better..i am so glad that my baby is fine &doing well!!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: LO's here..He's a Jr!!! Pre E &High Blood Pressure Ewhhhh

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"