June 2012 Moms

So, uh, our babies are turning two

How can this be? All rhetorical questions aside, what's everybody getting their tots for their second birthday?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So, uh, our babies are turning two

• I know. I can't believe it. Crazy.

Since she is our 2nd child we already have a ton of toys, art supplies, puzzles, etc. It was hard to figure it out.

So we got her 3 dress up outfits(Ariel, Tinkerbell, and Minnie), minnie dress up shoes, and a minnie bike helmet. My Dad got her a balance bike. DS is giving his sister a corelle baby doll with accessories.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We got him a little tikes enclosed trampoline in hopes that it would deter all the bed and couch jumping.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • A tricycle!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I can't believe it either.. time just flew by.

I'm also thinking tricycle for his second birthday.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This !!!!!! Can't wait for DH to build it next weekend.
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I still haven't decided. I kind of wanted to get her some out door toys, however she is baby obsessed. I think I'm going to get her a doll cradle and buggy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH built a sandbox yesterday. It's his early birthday gift. We are leaving tomorrow for a week. DS' birthday is on June 1st so we didn't know if we would have time to build it when we got back. We also wanted him to have it while grandmas stay here with him while we're gone. We are having a cook out when we get back for his birthday.

Every boy loves a sandbox. DS liked it too :P
  • I still haven't decided. I kind of wanted to get her some out door toys, however she is baby obsessed. I think I'm going to get her a doll cradle and buggy.
    DD got a doll stroller and she LOVES it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Meery82Meery82 member
    Jack loves to play outside and today I bought him a sandbox. My mom is probably going to get him some type of outdoor play set. Oh, and the other day I got him a little inflatable kiddie pool. And I'm probably going to get him an Elmo doll because he is Elmo obsessed!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • A tricycle is a great 2 yo gift. DD uses DS's old tricycle, so we might get her a balance bike. I also got her a Baby Stella and diaper bag.
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"