Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Why isn't my 10 month old sleeping through the night anymore?

My daughter has always been a great sleeper. She has slept through the night since she was 4 months old and typically doesn't get up until 8-9am. Now she is 10 months and the past couple of weeks she wakes up starting at midnight and then every hour thereafter. Usually around 5 or 6 am she will sleep through until 9 am. She normally goest to bed between 8:30 and 9pm. I thought maybe it was due to teething but her wake up times are so consistent I was wondering if it was something else. Anyone have a similar experience? How long did it last? I'm sooooo sleepy....it feels like the newborn days again :)

Re: Why isn't my 10 month old sleeping through the night anymore?

• Options

Because month 10 is the worst month of all :-)

Major sleep disruptions are common at this age.  Nothing to do but ride it out.

• Options
    My sons sleeping habits have been really strange since he turned 10 months too. Must be a phase like pp said. All we can do is wait for it to pass :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son is 10.5 months and just started the same thing! Glad I'm not alone!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks all. Good to know I just need to ride it out! 
  • Options
    Oh man! This just started with our DD this week and today she is 10 months old! Good to know that this is "normal"! Just when I was enjoying her STTN, which she has only been doing for a month...
  • Options
    MissDeiMissDei member
    A little late to the party but there's a wonder week/leap...it disrupts sleep. DS's lasted 2 weeks and now he's STTN again. Hope this helps.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Why is my 9.5 month not sleeping through the night... ever? Well, I think he did a couple times at 3.5 months... I'm too tired to remember. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"