Parenting
Options

So I heard that this place is cool again

Hello!  I heard a rumor that TB is welcoming old people back again.  I thought I'd pop in & say howdy.  It's been since last damn summer since I was here, so I don't really know what to say.  So, I guess I will just ramble a little & hope people don't tell me to fuck off.  :D

Re: So I heard that this place is cool again

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    HOLY SHIT.
  • Options
    HOLY SHIT.
    IKR?
  • Options
    anustartanustart member
    edited May 2014
    I'm so excited I stated the same thing twice. I'm @RichardSlap‌ today

R: October 2010
    O: January 2013

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.,
    Anywhere, I would have followed you

justaphase+anustart=assoulmates 4 life
  • Options
    Spooko said:
    I think of you from time to time. What ever happened with reporting your former employer? How's your not-so-baby baby?
    Not sure, actually.  I know he had to change things, but his license was never revoked.  I stopped caring.  He was a drain on my happy. 

C is doing great!  Well, he's enduring an ear infection currently, but powering through like a champ.
  • Options

Yo. 

I'm pretty sure that old regs will be welcomed back because nobody is quite sure what drama was real and what was manufactured by Dolores. 

That excludes Dolores herself, tho  

Welcome back!

I feel like Dolores is much more fitting than Voldy.

Hiiii Sofa! You prob don't remember me (I ha a different SN) but I'm gald you're back because I remember you from my lurking days.

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • Options
    Hi! Welcome back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    Hi! I'm really glad to see you!

image image
  • Options
    Hey there gorgeous!
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    Omgggg I didn't even think about the falling out! Hah! Now you bishes have to kiss and make up!

R: October 2010
    O: January 2013

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.,
    Anywhere, I would have followed you

justaphase+anustart=assoulmates 4 life
  • Options
    Hey, BEtch! Hey! ILY!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new here, but I've seen you in old threads, that have been linked, and you seem pretty cool! 

-------------------------------------
  • Options
    Oh, and I work at the 'Bucks now, so no bumping during the work day.  Just days off where I am "doing housework"  LOFL.  More like house ignore days.  #fuckitall
    Nights are better anyways
    TWSS
  • Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new here, but I've seen you in old threads, that have been linked, and you seem pretty cool! 

Wait, you betches are talking about me??  WTF?

(anything good?)
  • Options
    who else is included with Scoutnumbers?

Is Ella coming back?  She was my original bumpcrush and then I was lead astray by Dolores.

I'm going to check flights now to see if I can quickly fly to Iowa and shit on her front yard.
    I dunno. I have hopes & dreams, but that's about it for now.
  • Options
    studyinpinkstudyinpink member
    edited May 2014
    Womb beef has got to be the sickest thing I've heard yet.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    mbenit4 said:
    This is like when your beloved character from a show or soap opera returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm still waiting for Drucilla to return on Y&R. They never found her body!!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I lurk more than I post but I've been wondering about Scout. She mentioned getting a new job and I thought that was why she seemed to be absent.

Also, did she end up putting her daughter (Betsy???) in commercials?
    That's scoutkate, different from scoutnumbers.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I lurk more than I post but I've been wondering about Scout. She mentioned getting a new job and I thought that was why she seemed to be absent.

Also, did she end up putting her daughter (Betsy???) in commercials?
    That's a different scout.  That's scoutkate.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    MrsBadKat said:
    I think everyone left mad at me but I can't recall exactly what I did. I'm sure it was something really heinous like roll up in their private Facebook world and mistakenly out one of their members as a troll. 

Just kidding. I would never do something like that.
    I think it was something about a new leaf.
  • Options
    Also, how dafuq do I change siggies, pics, et al?  'Splain it like you would to a toddler.

WAIT! NO!  Explain it like you would to your half deaf grandmother.  That's gonna be moar helpful.

Who are you? lol Here's my sig guide. I'm such a dweeb. https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12020913/a-half-assed-guide-to-changing-your-signature
    OMG, why won't that worrrrrrrrrk???????????????
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"