August 2014 Moms

Beach bumps

2»

Re: Beach bumps

• Bikinis ... normal size bottoms but had to size (way) up in tops. Maybe I dropped a couple hundred bucks at J Crew but I have a work conference at the beach and we 'll be at the pool a lot so I justified it easily ;)

• I will rock all 3 this summer depending on my mood.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I always felt uncomfortable in a bikini, even when I used to be skinny, so I certainly won't wear one now. I prefer to have a tankini with shorts or a skirt; pregnant or not.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have no idea. I was just thinking about this though as we have a pool at our new home. My first thought was tankini but will have to see what I'm most comfortable in!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Our first.. Baby BOY! EDD 8/20/14 :) 
  • I think it depends on you and your comfort level! Even if you can rock a bikini, his family may be more conservative and you would do better in something that offered more coverage!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Tankini only b/c I don't believe it is healthy for the baby to have the sun exposure of a bikini.

If you have no problem with sun exposure, then go bikini.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
  • ljraff29 said:

For those of you that found maternity bathing suits.. Can I ask where you got them from? I was in Macy's yesterday and tried on a few, but they only had one rack so there weren't too many options. TIA! :)

Have you tried Sears and target?I had a hard time to because of my big books.Finally found a couple . Hope you do to sweetly
  • Just go for it!  I live down here in Florida and being pregnant and wearing bikini's are quite common
  • I must say there are several maternity swimsuits that are sold at pea in a pod that are quite stylish. 
  • ArgiaDe said:

I must say there are several maternity swimsuits that are sold at pea in a pod that are quite stylish. 

True my friends say they have a huge selection of maternity swimsuits.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"