November 2014 Moms
Options

Cravings

What are you craving RIGHT NOW?

I really want a grilled cheese.  It smells like grilled cheese in my office and I'm pretty much drooling at my desk. 

Re: Cravings

• Options

I just had cereal not long ago.....so I am not really hungry.....but some pasta salad with big ole chunks of cheese, pepperoni, and italian dressing.....those multi colored spiral noodles.....mmmmmm

Fresh cut french fries swimming in malt vinegar sound scrumpdilliumptious right now too......ok.....I just made myself hungy.    

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Pickles! I have been eating pickles like a mad woman lately! And mustard! Usually I'm not a fan of mustard but I can not get enough now. My last pregnancy I always wanted mustard too and sour patch kids. (Not together)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AbbeyHAbbeyH member
    just about anything sweet- the Dairy Queen Ice Cream cake DH got me for my Birthday is calling my name... it's not even 9am...
  • Options
    All I've really want to eat constantly is fresh fruit...especially watermelon and grapes... I can't seem to get enough....trust me it looks like I'm being healthy but I'm sitting here typing and eating brown sugar pop tarts lol
    ~Nov14 Moms November Siggy Challenge: CELEBRATION!! ~

Anniversary

• Options
    french fries! mmmmm. And maybe fajitas; We went to Moe's the Friday night (I always get fajitas there) and they have taken them off the menu. I almost cried!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Lucky Charms and juice! Any kind of juice, orange, grape, apple anyting!
  • Options
    All I've really want to eat constantly is fresh fruit...especially watermelon and grapes... I can't seem to get enough....trust me it looks like I'm being healthy but I'm sitting here typing and eating brown sugar pop tarts lol
    Mmmmm, watermelon.  I bought a mini one the other day and cut into it and it just didn't look good.  I tried a piece and it was nasty.  I hate when you get a bad one!!!  I was really excited for it too!

• Options
    Skyline chili pleaseeeeee
  • Options
    Orange juice! Always the orange juice!
    DD1 8.2008 | DD2 1.2010 | DD3 6.2012 | Baby #4 EDD 11.6.2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Watermelon and apples! Yesterday I told my husband I had "finished off" the watermelon he had cut up over the weekend. He just looked at me with wide eyes and informed me I had eaten half a watermelon in a day. Oops! :) 
    LOL don't feel bad... I did the same thing last weekend haha

Anniversary

• Options
    Mmmmm, watermelon.  I bought a mini one the other day and cut into it and it just didn't look good.  I tried a piece and it was nasty.  I hate when you get a bad one!!!  I was really excited for it too!
    That's def the worst... It's so disappointing..I also hate when it looks so good but then has absolutely no taste..WTF is up with that lol

Anniversary

• Options
    FRUIT AND CANDY. I want sweets all the time - its out of control.

• Options
    Today? Almond croissant from that tiny patisserie on rue de Buci in Paris. But I'm not sure I can justify the cost of the flight. ;)
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• Options
    aa98aa98 member
    I'm having major watermelon craving too.  Probably because I'm not getting enough water :)  I polished off a small one in 3 days and it wasn't even particularly ripe.  I can't wait to buy another.  Now after reading this thread, I want a grilled cheese.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Our first!!!

• Options
    Deep fried clams with kraft tartar sauce!!!  **as I begrudgingly eat the beef stew I packed for lunch**
    dancing animated GIF
    N14 November Siggy Challenge - Celebration
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I was at the food store the other day stocking up on seltzer and I turned around and saw a bag of cheese doodles. I don't know what came over me, but I HAD to have them. You can't even hide the fact that you've eaten them because you're fingers turn orange from the fake cheese.

::Hangs head in shame::

• Options

Ok now I really want this. We don't have Skyline in NC and making that chili takes hours, but ooh it's so good.

• Options
    Ok now I really want this. We don't have Skyline in NC and making that chili takes hours, but ooh it's so good.
    What is skyline chili?  I've been wanting chili lately!

• Options
    I've been eating pop tarts a lot lately. But right now I am craving grilled cheese b/c of you lol, thanks. Guess I know what I'm having for lunch today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    candy and ice cream all the time! i also bought a coffee cake the other day. i never bought one in my life but i needed it that minute. i dont think i should go to the grocery store unsupervised anymore.
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • Options
    Lots of salty food especially french fries with either salt and pepper or seasoning salt. Also craving baked potatos with butter and cheese.  But since you something about grilled cheese now I really want some grilled cheese

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    All I want is fruits and salt and vinegar chips. I can eat an entire cantaloupe and pound of strawberries between lunch and dinner. I seem to really be craving Japanese too. I could eat sushi and hibachi grill every day if I was allowed to.

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

• Options
    Chile rellenos, enchiladas, chile verde, NACHOS! nom nom nom ... Anything Mexican sounds AMAZING at the moment - I'm making chicken fajitas for dinner tonight so I hope that squashes this craving otherwise we may be doing dinner that the local Mexican restaurant down the street ASAP!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Everything I've read in this post now. :))
  • Options
    I'm waiting at the clinic for my nt scan and I can't wait to hit the deli across the street to get me a turkey and cheese with the works yuuuuum :P
  • Options

Nothing at the moment, but disgustingly enough, I have had a craving for blue raspberry slush almost every day for the last two weeks. Thank god I found these at the grocery store. 

Nothing at the moment, but disgustingly enough, I have had a craving for blue raspberry slush almost every day for the last two weeks. Thank god I found these at the grocery store. 

Oooooh

:x I've been wanting the cherry for weeks now!!!
  • Options
    Blue Coast Burrito, Aunt Annie's pretzel, and a sweet potato cupcake... carbs carbs and more carbs
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What is skyline chili?  I've been wanting chili lately!
    It is literally the most delicious chili you will ever have.  They are based in Cincinnati.  The chili is served on a bed of spaghetti and then topped with cheese and, depending on how you like it, onion, beans, hot sauce and oyster crackers.  It is also referred to as "Cincinnati Chili."  This is big family favorite for my parents/siblings and I, so, as you can see I'm very passionate about it!  Do not be fooled by the Steak n' Shake imitation, it is not as good.  You can make it at home but it takes a bunch of different spices, including cocoa powder.  This is the recipe I use:  https://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Cincinnati-Chili

Unfortunately, the restaurants can only be found in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and Florida for now.  However, Harris Teeter sometimes carries a frozen version that you can make at home... I still think it's better to make it from scratch if you have the time and motivation.

• Options
    Anything spicy.  Hot chips, salsa, jalapeno poppers.... It's out of control
  • Options
    mmm jalapeno poppers!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Yes. I just poured about half a bottle of buffalo wing sauce in my Alphaghetti in front of my boss. It took all my willpower not to take a swig. I want all the spicy food NOW.

• Options
    Cottage cheese and ranch Doritos. Just saying it makes me nauseous, but tasting it right now would be like heaven!
  • Options
    Skyline chili which I just heard about for the 1st time 5 minutes ago, and of course SPAGHETTI, which I will be eating tonight for dinner and I can't wait!
  • Options
    damnit guys.....I have resisted the spaghetti temptation this whole time......now I want it.    I wanna slurp the shit outta some noodles!!!   :D

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• Options
    Kristy774 said:
    Skyline chili which I just heard about for the 1st time 5 minutes ago, and of course SPAGHETTI, which I will be eating tonight for dinner and I can't wait!
    Well, with Skyline Chili you get spaghetti AND chili!  It's a win-win!

• Options
    Mashed potatoes
    Enchiladas
    McDonalds French fries
    Butter pickles
    CHEESE just anything with lots of cheese
    And for some reason I REALLY want a hot dog right now
  • Options

Kristy774 said:

I live in Maryland :(( :(:(( (:| :((
  • Options
    Kristy774 said:
    Kristy774 said:
    I live in Maryland :(( :(:(( (:| :((

:( Damn these regional fast food chains with their delicious but inaccessible food.  First it was Dibela's, then it was the crab rangoon pizza that got brought up last week, and now the Skyline Chili.  Not fair!!

Well, I hope you get your spaghetti soon regardless!! :)

• Options
    Skyline chili sounds pretty damn awesome.  I'll have to keep an eye out for it at HT!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"