VBAC
Options

Never would have imagined..

CMDR513CMDR513 member
edited May 2014 in VBAC
that I would be here. I was scheduled for an RCS for 5/12. The option of VBAC never crossed my mind. My little Momma had other plans. On Friday night, my water broke at 7:30. By the time I was admitted, I was 5 cm. Less than an hour later, I felt a lot of low pressure as the OB was talking to me about getting an Epi and prepping for the RCS. He checked me, I was at 10. No time for meds. I began pushing around 10. By the time DH got back to the hospital (had to drop off DS), she was crowning. She was born at 10:58 PM. I suffered some small tears. So far this recovery has been great. The experience had a lot more pros than the RCS.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Never would have imagined..

• Options
    iris427iris427 member
    Awesome! Glad you had a good experience, even though it wasn't what you planned.

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Well that was a surprise! 

I have a very tiny friend who had two Cs.  The third had other plans though.  She had the baby at her own front door with the help of some firefighters.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CMDR513CMDR513 member
    @clgsquared- I was d/x with superimposed pre-e. I began an induction at 36w3d. I only got to 5 cm after 16 hrs. Every time I contracted, he would have fetal distress. It was an emergency C/S.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    That's almost exactly what I would love to have happen - with the exception of time for an eoiduralcongratulations !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"