July 2014 Moms

Choosing Diaper Bag Color/Print! Help!

edited May 2014 in July 2014 Moms
I have it narrowed down to two pattern options for the Ju-Ju Be BFF bag I want to order, and I am hoping you ladies will help me out with your opinions. Would you choose the red (Scarlet Petals) or the Blue (Pixie Dust)?
This bag will be a splurge for me, I plan to carry it all the time, and I want to make the best choice! Is the red too "loud"? Is the blue too pastel/babyish? Which one seems most versatile, coolest? Which would you choose and why? Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Choosing Diaper Bag Color/Print! Help!

• I am normally a "blue for everything" kind of person, but that red is beautiful.  I would splurge on that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • TwizzyGTwizzyG member
    Love the red one.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup, the red one!

5 years TTC, no luck with IUI's, failed IVF June 2013, 
    FET Oct 2013 with delayed transfer, intralipids, lovenox & prednisone= first BFP of my life!
    ***Beautiful baby boy born June 13th!*** 

• ksuRN09ksuRN09 member
    I'm going against the grain and saying the blue one! I think it will match with a lot more. I'm not a big fan of red, though so obviously that impacts my decision. Good luck!
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I say red even though it's one of my least favorite colors! It's prettier than the blue!
    imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
    image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

• I vote red.  Unless you wear a lot of pink, then I'd vote blue.  
    //

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

::formerly csmith - regular/lurker since Nov13:: 
  • I generally don't like the color red (except for nail polish) but I much prefer the red print. The blue is very light...I think it would show dirt quickly!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The blue is more versatile, but will show dirt.  Go with the red.
    imageimage

Alexander - 8/9/14
  • I'd say the red.

Do any more neutral patterns appeal to you at all? I ask only because you said you will carry it all the time and both of these options are bound to clash with things.
    Formerly knittylady
    DH:34 - Me: 33
    Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
    Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I say the red! It is fun and vibrant. I also think it will hide dirt more easily.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Red one!!
    Seems like it might hide dirt a little better too!!
  • lowen83lowen83 member
    I love that red one!! I normally don't choose red but it is fabulous!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• LuluPMWLuluPMW member
    Blue will show the dirt. I'd go red...and get shore to match!
  • jcartzjcartz member
    jessa8907 said:
    I like the red much better. I like the blue hues in the other one but I'm not digging the pattern as much.
    This! Go with red :)
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

BabyFruit Ticker>
  • Red is my favorite color, so I'd go with that one.

July 14 May Siggy Challenge: Cute Animals
    imagelambs photo: lambs lftsidemovies5.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Definitely the red.

• I love that bag! I have it in a bright pink colour. DH hates it. Will your SO be using it at all? Both colours are pretty, but I do like the red better. Very fun!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm a big JJB fan and love my BFF!  They are both really pretty.  I saw a pic of the blue IRL today and it's so pretty!  It's a bit darker in person that in the stock pictures.  I also love the bronze lining.  I say blue!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Definitely the red! I love it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • abchittamabchittam member
    edited May 2014
    I'm an oddball; I like the blue the best. The red just seems really loud for my taste.

ETA: the red isn't ugly, just not my personality
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I have it narrowed down to two pattern options for the Ju-Ju Be BFF bag I want to order, and I am hoping you ladies will help me out with your opinions. Would you choose the red (Scarlet Petals) or the Blue (Pixie Dust)? This bag will be a splurge for me, I plan to carry it all the time, and I want to make the best choice! Is the red too "loud"? Is the blue too pastel/babyish? Which one seems most versatile, coolest? Which would you choose and why? Thanks in advance for your help!
    Red is a great pop of color to most outfits! Also red is a more all year round color.
    image.
  • I am normally not a red person but I love the red one!! I think the blue would get dirty quicker too. Cute bag!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker} image
  • Red for sure! Biggest reason is red won't show up dirt and such as bad the second is it looks neutral so DH wouldn't have an issue carrying it if need be.
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm baffled by the idea the diaper bag would match or need to match anything.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• ChrisBChrisB member
    Love the red one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"