August 2013 Moms
Options

CPW: Active Poster

2»

Re: CPW: Active Poster

• Options
    Now I have a question. What category would you put me in @HauntedRadio‌ ??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• Options
    I post pretty regularly, but I don't do a lot of Bumping on the weekends. I'm also kinda tardy to the party sometimes. I'll join in on a FFFC thread ... on Tuesday.
    :-??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was a lot more regular when the weather sucked. Now that it's suddenly not all Polar Votex out I'm outside every chance I get.
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I was a lot more regular when the weather sucked. Now that it's suddenly not all Polar Votex out I'm outside every chance I get.

I was wondering where you've been

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    I was wondering where you've been
    DH's little sister and her family have been visiting from Ireland, so we've been busy with them. DD2 has pretty much not slept unless held since Easter, leaving DH and I to take shifts at night, so I go to bed when DD1 does so I'm prepared for my 2am-6am shift. And it's been nice out, so I've been outside. We've had so much rain that the weeds have taken off like crazy. I spent the day outside and I'm no where near caught up. It's hard to weed with a baby on my back and God forbid she nap elsewhere.

Basically I haven't had/made the time to sit at the computer and I'm pretty anti phone usage in front of DD1. 

Who is actually sitting across from me talking my ear off about I don't even know what. Sometimes she just talks to talk. I'm pretending to listen but really I'm on here, drinking wine and in need of a fucking break. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @BelhurstBride‌ our daughters need to hang out. That talking just to talk thing must be common at this age. Have a glass of wine for me. Or 2...

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    I don't know what to pick! I don't post as much as I used to but I've been here since the beginning. So confused!
  • Options
    caper18caper18 member
    edited May 2014
    Long time lurker, total newbie poster.  I am trying to participate as much as I can now
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

@BelhurstBride‌ our daughters need to hang out. That talking just to talk thing must be common at this age. Have a glass of wine for me. Or 2...

Hahaha yes! Mine does this too. But he keeps saying, mommy? So I have to keep answering, yes? It's like he knows I might not be listening.
  • Options

Now I have a question. What category would you put me in @HauntedRadio‌ ??

The category of awesome.
    Ok I thought I knew how to GIF but apparently I don't so just imagine a doe eyed "me? Ah gee thanks" type of gif. Using uour imagination helps enhance creativity... Your welcome.

Great chance to imagine that girl from the show Awkward saying your welcome haha ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• Options

I consider myself a "reg".

But I like to think there are 2 levels of "reg-dom". The first is the super close group that post a lot and are fb friends and are REAL friends and all that.

The other group is just the regular posters who are pretty active.

I'm the latter.

A lower form of "reg" if you will. ;)

Agree on both counts.

• Options
    I wouldn't consider myself active until I'm comfortable actually making a post... which I'm not yet... but on my way? lol
    **July Siggy Challenge**
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I consider myself a "reg". But I like to think there are 2 levels of "reg-dom". The first is the super close group that post a lot and are fb friends and are REAL friends and all that. The other group is just the regular posters who are pretty active. I'm the latter. A lower form of "reg" if you will. ;)

This is me, too. I want to be a reg, I'm just always sort of. "off-reg".
  • Options
    I said yes although I will admit that I have been more on fb messenger than TB lately.. I will try and balance this better ;)
  • Options
    I used to be a reg.... Now I'm more like an "occasional"
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• Options
    I voted damn right! You gon learn today!
    imageimageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"