October 2012 Moms

Weekend Randoms

Cheers to the freaking weekend!

Re: Weekend Randoms

• I decided to pick up OT again this week. Figured I'd do 5 hours this morning, 5 hours next Saturday morning rather than working on my scheduled alt work sched day off. Well I got up a few mins before 7 and logged into my computer. Went to log into the system we use to post jobs/review apps- system down for maintenance until tomorrow at noon. They told us a few weeks ago and I completely forgot. MOTHER EFFFFFFFFERRRRRR WHYYYYYYYY?!?

• Loading the player...
  • jwildinjwildin member
    We took Sawyer to the Wilmington flower market yesterday. He had a blast. Today we are just hanging around and waiting for the rain. Maybe we will wash the car in the rain. I remember doing that when I was little and it was so much fun!

• chricast said:

We are staying down the shore this weekend. I hope the rain holds out today the clouds just parted and the sun is out :) I am picking up my new camera at best buy on our way down this morning I'm so excited to finally get one! PS @stephcarter it is the same one you have!

Woooooot!! Let's take a photography class together!!!

Target has an awesome deal on my camera, hope best buy does too!!

• At my He's graduation. Student commencement speaker s are awful.
  • Took E to his swim lesson, ran 4 miles, got the boys lunch, and I'm getting my hair done now. Afternoon to myself woohoo! After this, I'm going to Kohls for new bras, Old Navy, the grocery store, and testing out mattresses aka laying in cloud-like beds all day :)
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• @mbm1983‌ I debated the Canon rebel vs the Nikon for so long I ended up with the Nikon D3200 came with 2 kit lenses and a bag for $529 I want a 35 or 50mm prime lens but I don't want to commit the $$ until I learn the camera better. I am happy with the 20 or so pictures I have taken so far indoors today.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I don't know where all my periods went and I don't want to go back and edit. Oh well deal with it.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• CLLDLLCLLDLL member
    Waiting for H and DS1 to get back from tilling my mom's garden. Then we're going to get Qdoba to eat. Mmmmmm.

DS2 is practicing walking backwards. Hilarious.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Ran errands this morning and then met my mom and sister for lunch. Currently s uggling with my sleeping little man enjoying the snuggles during his late afternoon nap. I should go put him down so I can start the mountain of laund

• CnAnACnAnA member
    Husband and I just got in a fight. Alice is exhausted and hungry. I am exhausted. She did the high pitched squeal that makes me thisclose to putting my fist in a wall. I told him im fixing to lose my shit. She did it again, I said "I can't do this right now." He huffed and rolled his eyes. So I spun around amd started dealing with Alice again because heaven fucking forbid he help me when he's tired. So after it was obvious that I was ignoring him, he grabbed his key and muttered that he was going for a drive. Whatever I have to deal with a screaming toddler. By myself.

I. Am. So. Pissed.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • So sorry. Is she asleep now. If not fill a sink with water. Hold her on the edge of it letting her splash her feet. Seeing her expression as she dips her toes in the water always made me feel better. Then when she is off to bed a bath for you. I hate those days where they are on your last nerve so then the dh decides to join in. What is wrong with those dudes.
    @CnAnA‌
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    Nope, she is snuggled with me in my bed. It's really too late for a nap anyway. We are listening to Pandora and pointing out various facial features. :)

Oct Angel Babies
  • @Rachelilly23   What are you getting?  a good mattress is PRICELESS.

Sleep Number i8. Loved it. I've been sleeping on this moldy oldy hammy down DH bought when he graduated college that's well over 8 years old!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• @chricast‌ if by any small chance you're in brigantine, come crash this wedding!!!!!

• I took DS to my parent's today.  He only took like a 35 minute nap during the car ride home, whereas he usually does around 2 hours in his crib.  So he was a joy for the rest of the day.  He went right to sleep tonight though!

Tomorrow I'd like to take him to the playground when DH gets home from work.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Wine here.  What can I say?  I am a creature of habit.  The one mojito I had in my lifetime was pretty strong (or I thought so then) and I forget the mixer, but it was not strawberry. 

• mbm1983 said:

But i have pink moscato. And i'm starting early.

I'm sorry but these are delish and I'm totally buzzed. ..3 drinks in.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Meant to quote the one that said it wanted a mojito
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• mbm1983 said:

You are drunk ma'am!

I'm totally drunk :P
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• mbm1983 said:

chricast said:

mbm1983 said:

You are drunk ma'am!

I'm totally drunk :P
    I started, but i will fully join you once the kid goes to sleep. ;)
    4 drinks passing out
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• DS just fell asleep so Happy Mother's Day to me!  Now I'm having a glass of wine and working on a puzzle. 

I finally figured out how to get a ticker to show up so I'm feeling quite accomplished. 

• And DS has recently discovered the joy of digging in the dirt.  He's pretty handy with a shovel but can't quite resist the temptation of getting in there with his hands (much like at mealtime with his utensils).  Can't wait until I can put him to work in the garden.

• @ChrisG83 did you figure out how she got out? 
  • @ChrisG83 did you figure out how she got out? 

No we are stumped! We have a really small yard and the wall is so high. We are going to get some wore fencing and place is higher above the wall and on the side gate.
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    I am cranky. No reason, it's been a good day. I really wanted to go to the downtown market today. Girl and Husband are both napping, so who knows if or when that'll happen. Blah.

Oct Angel Babies
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    We did end up going to the market. I got local nectar (a mixed berry one and fireweed one. Drool!) and Alice rode a pony. So much fun! It is almost 70 and positively glorious outside. Me and the girl may go outside to play in the water for a bit before supper. If I can pry her away from Frozen. LOL. Husband is frying some salmon for him and Girl. I may very well eat a box of mac and cheese.

Oct Angel Babies
  • @ChrisG83‌ I'm so happy for you!!!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"