Parenting
Options

*Missyishere*

@Missyishere, my FB account is "temporarily unavailable". If your bible thumper friends got me kicked off FB I'll be so pissed. Dear Jesus, please forgive me. Okay, now will my FB work?!

Re: *Missyishere*

• Options
    *runs to FB*
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    Oh, my FB is doing the same thing, @sandyclam.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you got bannerated for that shit, I will burn Facebook to the ground. That whole conversation was amazing!
    Who are you on FB? I want to be your friend!

@Monkeybabe, I'm glad yours is broken too. I mean, not glad but I was really worried for a minute.

• Options
    Dammit FB, I want to read the dramaz!
  • Options
    Just repent to Fuckerberg.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    EVERYONE JUST WATCH MORE BRAVO, K?!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    I owned you with my words!!!

imageimage

• Options
    I really want to quote some of the crap they said over here.

imageimage

• Options
    This was a good one, "And yes ___________, heaven probably does take in rapists and murderers...as long as those people repented"

imageimage

• Options
    I don't know who's who in there, but I fucking love you people.
  • Options
    I think my favorite part was about beating sense into you chicks. I legit loled.
  • Options
    Oh, and another, "Once again....my husband and I do not dislike a gay person....we just dislike the sin. Love the sinner....not the sin. And once again. I am no way no how insinuating that I have not sinned. On a daily occasion I fail God. Therefore I am not pointing fingers"

imageimage

• Options
    I have a born again Christian relative that believes that everyone that does not accept Jesus into their heart will go to hell. So, God's chosen peeps, the Jews, to hell with them!
  • Options
    But most importantly
    QFF

imageimage

• Options
    How do you know those people missy? They're not like your next door neighbours or close relatives are they? That might get awkward...
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    Hey @lexilupin hey-- you owned them with your words today, for sure.

imageimage

• Options
    jorkz821 said:
    How do you know those people missy? They're not like your next door neighbours or close relatives are they? That might get awkward...
    Well, the husband works out with my husband often, and the wife cleans my teeth, soooooo...

imageimage

• Options
    Oh dear.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    jorkz821 said:
    Well, the husband works out with my husband often, and the wife cleans my teeth, soooooo...
    You know those utensils are like, super sharp, right?
  • Options
    I didn't realize they were evangelists.  One of their other buddies, same beliefs and such, inquired a lot from DH.  He told him he would pay for DH to see God's Not Dead movie.  DH agreed he would but only if the dude agreed to watch something of his choice. 

imageimage

• Options
    jorkz821 said:
    Might find a new teeth cleaner

And workout buddy.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    I didn't realize they were evangelists.  One of their other buddies, same beliefs and such, inquired a lot from DH.  He told him he would pay for DH to see God's Not Dead movie.  DH agreed he would but only if the dude agreed to watch something of his choice. 
    What did your DH pick?!!
    Nothing yet, but I have a feeling it will involve Christopher Hitchens.

imageimage

• Options
    I just went and caught up on the rest of that thread. You ladies rock.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I just went and caught up on the rest of that thread. You ladies rock.

It's still living on, lol. Funny thing, I had a couple of locals thanking me and the other posters for verbalizing against the bigotry.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"