May 2014 Moms
Options

Sex Appeal

2»

Re: Sex Appeal

• Options
    jenb_99jenb_99 member

jsquaree said:
    I have another one to add. The past few nights I've been waking up soaking wet. With my own slobber.
    Oh man. I totally forgot to mention the drool! I drool like a bull mastiff. So nasty.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Omg these made my night!! I've resorted to not only wearing DH's shirts to bed they are my normal wear around the house (cause I'm not working make that live in) shirts. I gave up on even my maternity shirts. I have that "fat guy who's shirt is too small so belly hangs out the bottom" look going if I wear my own clothes!!

Yes! I wear his shirts and shorts to sleep in, and my mom got me these memory foam Nike sport sandals to wear around the house bc they slip on easily and are very comfy. From above-the-belly down, I just look like an older guy with a beer gut when I am in my house clothes. Hot stuff!

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• Options
    DH was just getting on me the other day for walking around naked all of the time regardless of if the blinds are closed or not. I'm in my house and we aren't right on the street so IDGAF. Of someone is peeking in my windows then they can deal with seeing my big pregnant belly covered in oh so sexy stretch marks!

Oh and can any STMs relate to the it feels more comfortable to not wear a bra but now with the belly getting in the way you end up pinching your nipples between your body and the crib when you go to put your toddler down? Fun stuff!!

Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Options
    I am literally crying from laughter reading all of these! Of course 99% apply to my hotness...and I was feeling down about myself earlier. Thanks ladies! It feels good to know I'm not alone!
    Baby #2 is on the way!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby #1!
    Charles Edward 4/13/12 
    9 lbs 2 oz 22 & 3/4 inches
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    jenb_99jenb_99 member
    Have we talked about sweaty feet yet? I wear socks around the house for extra absorbency and because I hate the feel of sweaty feet on tile. And if I don't put on my Avon talc lotion before I go out, my feet slide around in my flip-flops to the point that walking actually becomes dangerous.

• Options
    jenb_99 said:

@Marcella05 Yep, I get more hair on my belly when I'm pregnant. I joke with DH and call it my pregnancy treasure trail, but he calls it the Trail of Tears because he says it only leads to disappointment and sadness. LOL

LOL @ "Trail of tears" hahaha

My bump is totally prickly, too. I have never had hair on my stomach and now it's like a giant peach!

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• Options
    @Marcella05‌ I just told my little sister who is going to beauty school that she needs to come wax my tummy. I told her what it looked like and how much hair it had and she was so grossed out, she told me no. This coming from a girl who had to do a mankini wax on a 70 year old guy who was going to the nude beaches in Florida.

Whomp Whomp...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Ugh DH is in the spare room tonight because apparently I've started snoring like a chain smoking lumberjack with allergies. I even took some Tylenol to help me breathe thanks to allergies- apparently it doesn't help enough. Anyone got any helpful hints? Meh never mind I've got a king size bed to myself yay!
  • Options
    Bumping because it's awesome and I think a few people could use it. :)

Anniversary 

• Options

I broke down and asked MH to trim my lady bits with his electric shaver. He said he didnt do a great job and I said I didnt care since I cant even see it...then he said dont mind the blood, there's only a few cuts. My goodness! Dont know if that area just bleeds a lot or if by "a few" he meant "I removed all of your skin"!!! That will probably be my last lady scaping adventure until I can see again!

Also, he will do that for me but not paint my toenails?!?! I dont understand!

If he's that unsteady that he cut you then you don't want him doing your toes. Trust me. DH does pretty good helping me ladyscape but I asked him to do my toes once, he had nail polish all over my toes, way more than the nails. I had to have my mom take it off and fix it.

Anniversary 

• Options
    ns1ns1 member
    ljbreck said:
    Ugh DH is in the spare room tonight because apparently I've started snoring like a chain smoking lumberjack with allergies. I even took some Tylenol to help me breathe thanks to allergies- apparently it doesn't help enough. Anyone got any helpful hints? Meh never mind I've got a king size bed to myself yay!
    Snoring begins almost day 1 of my pregnancies for me.  No remedies.  Nose strips help me a little.  Now it's hopeless; DH has been sleeping on the couch for a long time now.  I have begun waking myself up multiple times a night due to this now.  L & D is the only thing that helped with the snoring last time!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    jenb_99jenb_99 member
    My body temp has slowly been creeping up, to the point that even my shortest workouts leave me pouring sweat. Last night I finally broke down and did my entire workout in shorts, a sports bra, and my support belt. I am not a small woman and it was decidedly UNsexy, but man, did it feel good.

• Options
    DH totes loves my sweaty crotch. Extra lubricant, right?

T 2.12 | W 5.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"