Los Angeles Babies
Options

Providence Tarzana

Hi!

Has anyone delivered at Providence Tarzana recently? What was your experience like?

Re: Providence Tarzana

• Options

Hi -

I haven't delivered there, but am planning on it. My sister had her 2d there 8 years ago and said it was amazing.  In fact, everyone i've talked to who have had their babies their recently have LOVED it.  My Ob says that the place itself isn't that special, but that all their nurses and anesthesiologists are beyond amazing, and top- notch. 

• Options
    I did not deliver there but took their birthing class.  I think taking their birthing class and doing a hospital tour will give you a good idea of the facility/staff.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I delivered my baby at the Providence Tarzana. The whole experience for me is a memorable one. The nurses and staff were very supportive, great and made my stay pleasant. Admission was a breeze ( I preregistered ). I liked all The food choices on the menu! If I were to have another baby again, I would choose Providence Tarzana for my delivery.
  • Options
    I haven't, but I am planning on it come Sept! I have only found positive experiences online and heard good things from friends. I even spoke with a doula from a local birthing center who said one of her clients had a great birth there. I really like that they will do everything in-room and only take your baby to the nursery if you request so. I am planning on going on the official tour soon. I also think it's a plus they aren't as busy as Cedars or the other big LA hospitals... less chance they'll push us out too soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker S & J married 05.09.10 -- BFP #1 07.12.12, EDD 03.24.13, MMC 7w4d BFP #2 12.12.12, EDD 08.26.13, MC 12.22.12 MTHFR diagnosis 01.11.13 BFP #3 01.20.13, EDD 09.30.13
  • Options
    I will be this July.  I just took the tour, which was helpful, and I highly recommend it! The rooms seem spacious, and the staff seems nice. It's in a seperate building from the rest of the hospital.
  • Options
    I will be any day now...I can update after the birth, but I have heard great recommendations from people, including my doula. I also love my doctor who delivers there. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"