June 2014 Moms
Options

@wtfisup?

2»

Re: @wtfisup?

• Options
    Merie412 said:

CJnKR2014 said:

Geez... everyone was just worried and missing her... and she comes back all snarky... maybe she really doesn't belong?

That wasn't snarky. That was downright cunty. You don't like the notifications? Log the fuck out. Or maybe try IGNORING them. Either way-way to shit on all the people who were expressing genuine concern. Glad my bitch radar went off early on this one and I didn't get emotionally invested.

This all the way!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    temursgirltemursgirl member
    edited May 2014
    emilyh107 said:
    Did @wtfisup‌ have a labor buddy?

I think it is @deepoceanmama.  Not sure I even have that SN right.

ETA:  I think the tag is correct now.
    image    image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't get notifications? is that a super cool thing only non-mobile bumpies get?
    I sometimes get them mobile, but not always, I don't really get why.
    image    image

• Options
    lest12lest12 member
    I only get them on mobile sometimes, and I have to be on mobile at the same time I'm getting tagged. Then a little pop-up comes up.

image        image

• Options
    MizooMizoo member
    mrsgerman said:
    Man now I'm mad I don't know what went down with Luna C
    Me too, I remember her from my lurker days under a different screen name.  She never struck me as BSC, I wonder what I missed!
  • Options
    MegK82 said:
    yep, it wasn't dramatic at all.  which bummed me out, b/c she totally came off as someone who would make a dramatic exit.  

That's true, she seemed a bit dramatic in general. I thought she just got bored here. Her posts seemed like things you'd only bother to post out of boredom, so I thought maybe when she got a negative response she just lost interest.
    image    image

• Options
    b48kateb48kate member
    I missed two days of TB due to work and was surprised to come back to this. Whoa! Well, guess I won't be in a rush to defend anymore.
  • Options
    @chickpea912 - you are awesome. 

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Options
    I may or may not have started the poop thread this morning hoping to finally see my elves today as people commented on it...and still nothing.  I find this incredibly distressing, and I'm sure the stress isn't good for Charlie.  Perhaps because I'm at work?  Maybe I should ask my boss if I can go home so that they can find me and I can be less stressed...I'm sure she wouldn't find that request odd at all.  "Hey, can I go home to wait for my elves?  It's stressing me out that they can't find me!"

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options

Oh I get notifications, they sit in that little red, easy to ignore box up there.  But someone mentioned elves, and I want mine.

Also, if my elf is lucky enough to be distracted like @ElTrain5 thinks, more power to him!  At least someone is getting some, cuz I'm sure as shit not right now!

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options
    ... Can someone enlighten me on the "elf" bit?
    @Rachel5130 - you must have missed it - back on page 3 of this thread: 

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Options
    wtfisupwtfisup member
    Okay, you want more explanation: there were a few different occasions, not one but not tons, where people on this forum felt aggressive. It triggered a lot of anxiety for me. I woke up anxious about the forum. Over nothing -- not a specific post or thread, etc. It was just a combination of things that became a worry. Clearly, that wasn't healthy for me. That's it. 

It wasn't about apologizing or reconciling; it was about me recognizing that that wasn't a good space for me to be. It wasn't about anyone being "bad" or mean, but about me recognizing that I didn't have a response that was healthy or helpful. That's on me. Many of you may not understand that, and it's okay. 

So when I asked not to be tagged, sorry, I thought that was reasonable. I'm sorry if folks feel rejected, but me getting tagged to return to a thread that feels like harassment isn't helpful. Those who were curious about me have connected with me through other platforms. I assume the only option is to make a different account. I thought that wouldn't be necessary. 

Seriously -- the board's a great resource for lots of folks. It's not a good space for me. That doesn't mean anything personal toward any of you. Please consider that you don't have to understand to be respectful enough to leave someone alone. I'm literally just asking that you not tag me or create future threads about me. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"