2nd Trimester
Options

Which name sounds better?

124»

Re: Which name sounds better?

• Options

My question is what are you doing in second trimester trolling and responding when you aren't pregnant!? Lmao, there are plenty of boards for angry stay at home moms. Or non moms, whatever the hell you are.

Lol that you feel entitled to an explanation of how & where I choose to post on the forums. One word: entertainment. Why are you here? You obviously aren't too concerned with making friends...

Also, please explain to me, what is a non-mom? What in the world does that mean exactly? I'm dying to know... ;;)

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

I was asking a question. I belong in this section seeing as I'm in my second trimester. So since this board is meant for women in my trimester, just wondering how you ended up here? And your posse says I am "trolling" but really I am preg and belong here. You admittedly state you are not even preg! So if you aren't a troll then my question stands. What are you doing in a board for second trimester PREGNANT women? Hmm

I think you need to look up the definition of troll.

Hey @PrimRoseMama‌ , we must have forgot to turn in our board key cards when we pushed our kids out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also, @Monotonetwo‌ why didn't you use a ticker warning when replying on The Loss board? Do you really not care who you hurt with your avatar or ticker? Really?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options

JKBMA2014 said:

Guys, guys I'm in my third trimester shhhhhh I snuck in. Don't tell anyone I'm not supposed to post here

@JKBMA2014   GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!  Im calling the F.B.I. (Fucking Bump Investigations) and reporting all you interlopers! STAY IN YOUR DISTRICTS!! if I promise not to give any advice can I stay? Please?!!!!!

It's a BOY

• Options
    I like Michaela. I personally do not like two middle names and I think if you have Michaela in there you need to have another name that does not have as many syllables to it flows.  
    I have not heard of Sayli before  if you like it then that is what you go with,
    Maybe if you use Sayli you could have Ann or Rose as a middle name, something with not as many syllables if that makes sense.  Can be hard to say with so many of them. Then put the two names with your last name to see how it blends.

Just a thought.

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    @Crazypregoseverywhere‌ : @WashingtonQueen‌ is not pregnant & neither am I ... You obviously don't have anything better to do because here you are. Maybe you should take your own advice & look into procuring a mental health professional for yourself?
    Right... I need help when you're the one who is NOT prego and is on a PREGNANCY website. hahahahhaa what a fool. Hope that works out for you smart one... matter of fact, hopefully you get a life. Go do something...
  • Options
    My question is what are you doing in second trimester trolling and responding when you aren't pregnant!? Lmao, there are plenty of boards for angry stay at home moms. Or non moms, whatever the hell you are.
    Lol that you feel entitled to an explanation of how & where I choose to post on the forums. One word: entertainment. Why are you here? You obviously aren't too concerned with making friends... Also, please explain to me, what is a non-mom? What in the world does that mean exactly? I'm dying to know... ;;)
    THIS IS A PREGNANCY WEBSITE!! Are you kidding me? You go on here for entertainment? That's what FB is for. God... you are so weird. I hope you take my advice and get help because you def need it. Poor thing. I'll pray for you.
  • Options
    haliebabyx3haliebabyx3 member
    edited March 2014
    Lol that you feel entitled to an explanation of how & where I choose to post on the forums. One word: entertainment. Why are you here? You obviously aren't too concerned with making friends... Also, please explain to me, what is a non-mom? What in the world does that mean exactly? I'm dying to know... ;;)
    THIS IS A PREGNANCY WEBSITE!! Are you kidding me? You go on here for entertainment? That's what FB is for. God... you are so weird. I hope you take my advice and get help because you def need it. Poor thing. I'll pray for you.
    That is the stupidest thing.
    Why don't you let the thread die instead of coming back and replying days later? Looks like you like attention.

ETA:wording
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Lol that you feel entitled to an explanation of how & where I choose to post on the forums. One word: entertainment. Why are you here? You obviously aren't too concerned with making friends...

Also, please explain to me, what is a non-mom? What in the world does that mean exactly? I'm dying to know... ;;)

@Crazypregoseverywhere‌ : lol there are parenting boards, breast feeding boards & birth month boards . You don't have to be pregnant to post, lurk or participate. So why am I weird & deserving of your pity?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    Meery82 said:

I'm guessing we've got a butthurt douche on our hands who has reincarnated themselves under this weird screen name and spends their time telling us how we need to get hobbies and lives. Oh, the irony! How it makes me laugh!

Right?! That's completely how I picture @Crazypregoseverywhere‌ . ;)

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    I appreciate your vulnerability, honestly, I do. But I think most people here can tell you that if you don't want any negative feedback, it'd be best to just not ask (at least on a public, anonymous forum like this.)

With that being said, I won't even give my opinion on the names you listed, because I think nearly everything has been said, from good, to bad, to ugly.

Feel free to choose the name you love. I was telling my parents the other day some of our choices, and (as anticipated!), saw some eye-rolling. I simply said, "You had your chance already. You got to name your children, and now it's our turn." (Of course, my parents know that my DH and I are pretty unconventional... our second child is named Providence, which we love, but I know it's certainly not everyone's cup of tea. We do most things differently, and I'm okay with that!)

Choose what you want, but remember- if you post it on here, you need to make sure you grow some pretty thick skin! :)
    Happily married since 2009
    Roo, 8y
    Birdie, 4y
    Jem, 3y
    Vee, 1y
    Baby Bee DUE April 2018

• Options
    You're responding in a MUCH more cordial way to these "ladies" than I could ever. Hope you settle on the options that matches her beautiful little face...one of these names will stand out as a winner when you see her I bet! G'luck!
  • Options
    This thread was fun.

Shit, I better get back in my 3rd tri box before the bump police see!

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Options
    I think you have every right to make up a name, like some have flamed you for. However, please understand that your child is going to go through life correcting everyone all the time for pronouncing her name wrong and constantly spell everything out all the time because you "want something different". Saylee is not too difficult to figure out, Sayli will be pronounced wrong. Mikala has about 10 variations on the spelling but you've now found a new way to spell it that is not going to be pronounced right. You're also asking about adding a third name which is really two names combined? It's a little much. I'm not suggesting that you rethink the names you love but perhaps you may rethink the spelling.
  • Options
    Yeah girl. Don't ask if you don't want honesty! You asked what people's opinions are. It's not fair to scorn them bc their opinion doesn't match yours!!! Hello!
  • Options
    Who cares if it's a "real name"? That is not what she asked you people! A lot of names nowadays aren't "real" names but that doesn't mean they're not pretty or unique. Expand your horizons people!

I think it's cute.. congrats on your baby Sayli! :)

Welcome to this thread 8-|
    Anniversary 
  • Options
    I'm peronally not a fan of Sayli, but I would choose the second option.  At the end of the day though it is your child. These boards are always very opinionated though.  

I posted a few months back about name choices, and we had the name Braxton picked out. I was SUPER sensitive when everyone HATED it, but I'm honestly so grateful for the honest feedback because it definitely made me rethink it.  Once I realized how easily swayed I could be, we realized it was not the name for us.

So if you are 100% certain that's the name you and your partner want for her, then that is completely your decision. But if you feel yourself questioning it now, maybe consider other options just in case. 

Naming a baby is too complicated lol and everyone will always have something to say regardless. So just make sure you're completely confident in the name you choose.
  • Options
    aearish88aearish88 member
    edited May 2014
    Also, I do love Michaela Grace!
  • Options

Who cares if it's a "real name"? That is not what she asked you people! A lot of names nowadays aren't "real" names but that doesn't mean they're not pretty or unique. Expand your horizons people!

I think it's cute.. congrats on your baby Sayli! :

END QUOTE

Gross.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"