June 2013 Moms
Options

TFAS Check-in

Good Morning!
I've never payed a check in before , so we'll see how this works and what I need to change! :)

1. How long have you been TFAS? (Month/Cycle):

2. Where are are you in your cycle, or have they come back yet?

3. What are you doing to get KU? Charting temps, opks, ntnp...etc?

4. Any TTC rants/raves/questions/concerns?

5. GTKY: How far along were you when you found out you were KU last time? What prompted you to test?

Re: TFAS Check-in

• Options

1. How long have you been TFAS? (Month/Cycle): 1/1

2. Where are are you in your cycle, or have they come back yet? CD 30. Just got my first positive opk yesterday and again today, so hopefully will ovulate soon!

3. What are you doing to get KU? Charting temps, opks, ntnp...etc?
    Temping, charting with FF, opks. Attempting to have sex regularly !

4. Any TTC rants/raves/questions/concerns? Sunday I was looking at my chart and saw a possible O date, then a possible implantation dip 8 days later. I took a test and got a squinter, then yesterday morning got 3 for sure positives and a positive opk (which will turn + usually if you're KU). So I was sort of excited, except they were expired tests so wasn't putting too much faith in it. I did dip one in water to see if it would be positive but it definitely wasn't. So I tested again with a brand new frer and one of the old ones this morning. The old one was way lighter this morning and bfn on the frer. I feel like a dummy. I hyped myself up and was expecting a BFP this morning. :( At least maybe I'm ovulating soon?

5. GTKY: How far along were you when you found out you were KU last time? What prompted you to test?
    9 dpo. Just looking at my chart. It didn't look particularly promising, but I was never one to wait for AF.

• Options
    @mcbush‌, ovulation predictor kits. What are BMS? I didn't figure you were talking about bowel movements. :D

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    musicalsilvermusicalsilver member
    edited April 2014
    1. How long have you been TFAS? (Month/Cycle): DH and I are going to NTNP starting in June. 

2. Where are are you in your cycle, or have they come back yet? They aren't back yet.  I had the tiniest little bit of spotting on Saturday, and I was all pumped that this was it!!!!!!  And then, nothing.  So back to waiting.

3. What are you doing to get KU? Charting temps, opks, ntnp...etc?  I'll start up with temping and OPKs once my cycle returns, and I'm getting back into the checking of CP/CM thing at the moment.  Until my cycle returns, we'll be doing NTNP starting in June.  Maybe if we HIO EOD we'll catch the first egg!  However, that would involve finding time to actually have sex EOD, and that might be hard.

4. Any TTC rants/raves/questions/concerns? Nope - just waiting on tenderhooks for AF.  I want it back, but at the same time, it's so nice not to deal with it!  Along these lines ... poor fertility friend says I'm on CD635.  LOL.

5. GTKY: How far along were you when you found out you were KU last time? What prompted you to test?  9dpo.  I ovulate so irregularly that the fact that I had even ovulated and had a "normal" length LP led me to test.  I have tests coming out of my ears (thanks internet cheapies!) so there was no reason not to!  DH was the main pee-stick pusher ;-)
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    kh59kh59 member
    1. How long have you been TFAS? (Month/Cycle): We've been NTNP since January

2. Where are are you in your cycle, or have they come back yet?  No cycle yet...

3. What are you doing to get KU? Charting temps, opks, ntnp...etc?  I just dropped my last pumping session at work.  I'm still nursing morning, lunch break, and night, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if I still have a while to wait for AF.

4. Any TTC rants/raves/questions/concerns? Although I'm really excited by the idea of being pregnant again, I probably shouldn't complain too much about my current no-pumping, no-period lifestyle.  I'm doing my best to just enjoy this moment while it lasts.

5. GTKY: How far along were you when you found out you were KU last time? What prompted you to test?  I wasn't charting, so I don't know exactly how many dpo I was, but my period wasn't late yet.  I'm not usually one to test early, but it was my dad's birthday a few months after he had passed away.  I was feeling distracted and maudlin and sentimental, and I thought it would add nicely to my wallowing to tell myself that I still wasn't pregnant.  Only I was. :-)
  • Options
    @itsStackie‌ I was going to quote you, but I got a shit ton of HTML... FF had the same freak out when I started temping again. I was on CD537 haha
    @musicalsilver I think this is directed to you.
    ;)

I know not of this TFAS or what it means.
    :)>-
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Options
     1. How long have you been TFAS? (Month/Cycle): Current plan is to start in May. 

2. Where are are you in your cycle, or have they come back yet? I am about 2 weeks from ovulating-my period and cycle is so regular.

3. What are you doing to get KU? We will chart again-it worked last time.  

4. Any TTC rants/raves/questions/concerns? I wonder on a regular basis if we are ready for round 2. Round 1 was pretty easy, but I remember hearing the horrors of some of you other mommas. 
     5. GTKY: How far along were you when you found out you were KU last time? 8 days 
     What prompted you to test? We were actively charting and testing monthly 

• Options
    1. How long have you been TFAS? (Month/Cycle): 1/1

2. Where are are you in your cycle, or have they come back yet? I got off my period about 5 days ago. Cycles are back to normal.  

3. What are you doing to get KU? Charting temps, opks, ntnp...etc? I never charted or temped last time. Just lots of unprotected sex and luck? If I go a couple months w/o getting KU I'll look into charting & temping.

4. Any TTC rants/raves/questions/concerns?I am ready for baby#2 and I know my DH is. but it's always scary. We have 11yr old twins (step kids) and my DS. So this will be kid #4 technically. Gah! I never imagined having FOUR kids before.

5. GTKY: How far along were you when you found out you were KU last time? What prompted you to test?4 weeks. really early. I tested because DH thought I was KU (he was teasing me). I swore up and down I was not. Peed on a stick (In a movie theatre bathroom... real classy of me). and It was positive. I sat thru the whole movie with my mind RACING. Worst experience ever. This time I am not peeing on ANYTHING until I am in the saftey of my own bathroom.
    Married: 04-13-12 

SS: 12-13-02 | SD: 12-13-02

DS: 6-8-13 | Sept 15' #2

• Options

1. How long have you been TFAS? (Month/Cycle):  I'm not exactly joining the group - but it's stirring up my desire! I want another, DH seems fairly certain he's done. But unless there's an operation involved, I can keep hoping & praying for God to change his heart.  And with little protection involved in BD, God has can work a miracle anytime!

2. Where are are you in your cycle, or have they come back yet?  10+ months, not back yet.  But I feel like the old TTC days - AF and BFP symptoms being identical are so mind messing!  I test monthly - and as of this morning, BFN.

3. What are you doing to get KU? Charting temps, opks, ntnp...etc?  Prayer and patience. ;)

4. Any TTC rants/raves/questions/concerns? I'll say it again - cramps, fatigue, sore nips, headaches and a dizzy spell are total BFP signs for me, but also PMS too.

5. GTKY: How far along were you when you found out you were KU last time? What prompted you to test? About 10 DPO - I was like a mad scientist POAS all day every day.  That barely there, twist it in the light line was such a beautiful sight.  DH couldn't see it, but seeing NO LINE for test after test - there was nothing more beaufitul to seeing that hcg show up! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"