Caribbean Babies

Guys, why is my crotch so gross?

tealowltealowl member
edited April 2014 in Caribbean Babies

God, this is embarrassing.

My crotch is always gross. It's always sweaty, and by the end of the day, I smell.

Yes, I wipe like a big girl, but I still smell like well, pee.

I bought flushable toddler wipes to use after TP and it's not helping.

Am I just gross? Should I just start wearing this outfit to air myself out?

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Guys, why is my crotch so gross?

• Ugh. Yes. It's gonna be a long, hot, sweaty summer down there...

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Yep, me too. Is anyone else also having sweaty under-boob issues?

I don't remember my boobs sweating this much pre-pregnancy, but I'm literally always WET under my boobs and I feel so gross and nasty.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
  • Panty liners are your friend.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• You guys are making me seriously happy I was pregnant in the winter.
  • trawas01 said:

Yep, me too. Is anyone else also having sweaty under-boob issues?

I don't remember my boobs sweating this much pre-pregnancy, but I'm literally always WET under my boobs and I feel so gross and nasty.

This. OMG. A week ago I realized I had a rash/raised red bumps under my boobs. All I can figure is its from the irritation of being damp and the bra rubbing. Its so damn gross. I've never had a small chest but god damn, this is ridiculous.

Yes! I was a big C before pregnancy and do not recall the irritated skin, sweat and bumps before! I hate it!

----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
  • tealowltealowl member
    LadyAle said:
    My crotch isn't sweating yet, because Canada. BUT. I went shopping for bras because mine don't fit and they literally had three in the whole entire store that would fit me. I am now the proud owner of 38F tits. It's brutal. I look forward to the swoob come June.

My friend is due in June and she just got into F's. I'm now in the DD's, from a 36C. Ughhhhhhhhh.

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• In regards to swamp crotch, I was reading that it helps to wear 100% cotton undies because they are the most breathable. If you do were undies made of synthetic material, make sure they have a cotton liner in the crotch region. I'm not sure it will help, but I definitely plan to try it this summer when I am getting bigger and sweatier!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Elbug said:
    You guys are making me seriously happy I was pregnant in the winter.
    So much this. Although now I'm dealing with stinky cleavage, between the sweat and breast milk. There's no break from the grossness!
    Bmilk cheese tits is the worst.  Absolute worst.  I think that's worse than swamp crotch. 

bmilk cheese tits? Hahahahaha this thread is so gross. @ladyale good luck finding nursing bras. I'm a super big cup and small band size too and it's a nightmare. Also to anyone with the under boob sweat I find a light dusting of baby powder helps keeps things dry.
  • tealowltealowl member
    Well crap, now I want cheese. Ew.

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Reading about all of you with FFs makes me feel much better about my new Ds.

I miss my Ds.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"