Late Term and Child Loss
Options

molly bears

The registration form for Molly Bears is up for the month. I heard about them back in February but had missed the sign up each month. I just signed up for one. I don't care if it takes over a year to get him.

If you haven't heard about Molly Bears, they are weighted teddy bears made with the weight of your lost child. Here's the link to the website https://mollybears.com/community/bear-sign-up
Abigail Grace 9/7/10
Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
Felicity Hope 4/6/15

Re: molly bears

• Options
    I cant wait to get mine :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    I just ordered two, one for Conner and one for Benjamin.  I cannot wait.  I know that the wait list is long (over a year) but I'm still excited.  Thanks for the reminder!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    stefugestefuge member
    edited April 2014
    Just to share - there is a similar non profit called a heart to hold (www.ahearttohold.com) who make weighted hearts (similar to the Molly bears). They just reopened their list for this month since they had more space. We requested one of these because we already have a bear for Colton that we were given at the hospital but I liked the idea of being able to feel his weight again. Can't wait to get mine!

ETA: the wait on the hearts is about 6 weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    I ordered a heart right after my loss. It shipped today. I can't wait to hold it!
  • Options
    Thank you so much for this information!!  I ordered a Molly bear last month but I would love to have something that I am able to hold sooner.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    erinelerinel member
    Thanks for the reminder! I wanted to order in feb and March, but forgot.

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

• Options
    I know it's not the same but if you wanted one and were ok paying for it, there is another place I found that will custom make weighted dolls... It's https://www.angelinmyarmsdolls.com/weighted-memorial-doll/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"