May 2014 Moms
Options

Posting on behalf of Ashtog

Re: Posting on behalf of Ashtog

• Options
    Oh this is awful. I feel just horrible about this. Sending Ashtog lots of love, strength, and prayers for what must be the hardest thing to endure ever.

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• Options
    So so sorry - thoughts and prayers are with her family. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ashtog‌ - Words cannot even begin to express how sorry I am for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ashtog I'm so sorry to hear this. How incredibly devastating. You and your family are in my prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So incredibly sorry to hear this. Heartbroken for you. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so, so, so sorry honey. I've been thinking of you all night long, and my heart just breaks for you. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss huge thoughts and prayers to you and your family

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I cried when I read this on Facebook yesterday and I'm crying again now. I can't imagine your pain right now @ashtog and I hope we can all give you the love and support you and your family need at this time.
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Options
    Deepest sympathies to you and your family.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ashtog‌ my deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. My heart dropped hearing this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

**Lighting a candle in memory of our angel babies and angel mama in heaven from May'14**
  • Options
    Krisd6Krisd6 member
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I am keeping you, and your family in my prayers.

• Options
    So sorry for your loss @ashtog. Words can't describe how my heart breaks for you and your family. My thoughts and love to you.
  • Options
    ahopkins0419ahopkins0419 member
    edited May 2014
    Lurking from June 14... So sorry for your loss my heart goes to you and your family..
  • Options
    dp1320dp1320 member
    I am so sorry @Ashtog. There are no words. You and your family will be in my prayers.
  • Options
    sheriotsheriot member
    I am so very, very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 
  • Options
    I am heartbroken to hear this. I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.
    TTC since 10/11
    Me, 26- Normal. DH, 28- Low morphology (2-4%)
    August 2013 100mg Clomid+TI=BFP!
    Beta #1,2,3=136, 1351, 5328
    BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    Oh my gosh. My heart just sunk into my gut. I know that a thousand hugs and prayers aren't enough, but I'm sending them your way.

Be with your family and take care of yourself Ashtog. I pray you find comfort, strength, and healing. We are all thinking of you!
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  Please know I am sending you lots of prayers.
  • Options
    SMM1986SMM1986 member
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ugh this is such terrible news. My heart and prayers go out to @Ashtog and her family. I experienced a loss at 22 weeks during my last pregnancy and my heart just breaks for her.

• Options
    Words cannot express how deeply saddened and heartbroken I am for your family. I am so sorry for your loss and will pray for strength, peace and healing.
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Prayers being sent to Ashley and her family. So very, very sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    My heart hurts to hear this. I will pray for you and your family.
  • Options
    Oh no. I am so sorry to hear this I'll be thinking of you and your family
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    typesettypeset member
    I'm so very sorry for your loss, @ashtog.
    11/10/10 The Kid
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for her loss. T&Ps to Ashtog and her family.
  • Options
    LUCKY22LUCKY22 member

Ashtog - I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'm heartbroken for you and your family.  Praying for you!

• Options
    I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Keeping you in my prayers.
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    hfooterhfooter member
    :( so sorry for her loss. Many T&P are being sent to her and her family.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    andoll8andoll8 member
    @ashtog sending you love and healing light. No mother should experience this, and my heart is with you and yours.
  • Options
    Heartbreaking. :(
  • Options
    @ashtog I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet little boy.  My heart just breaks for you.  Sadly, I have walked this same path and know that there are no words anyone can say to make this better or take your pain away.  This is the hardest thing you will ever do in your life, it's not fair.  

Please know that when you are ready, there is great support system on the loss board here on the TB for moms like us. 

Also please feel free to contact me directly, I can share my story with you, or offer a gentle ear.

Remember, all you baby ever knew was love.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. We are sending you and your family our thoughts and prayers.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers for you @ashtog in this hardest of times. Very selfless of you to think of your fellow May bumpers in your time of loss.
    BabyName Tickerimage
  • Options
    serdahtserdaht member
    I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you and your family.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!
  • Options
    Just heartbroken for you and your family, words can hardly express the sadness. Sending hugs and healing thoughts your way.
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss @ashtog. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Anniversary 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"