I'm 8w5d and both babies were measuring fine with HBs of 170bpm. But Baby B's gestational sac is smaller than Baby A's. Almost like he/she doesn't have much room to kick around in. I cycled out of state so local RE did u/s and faxes report to my RE. RE's nurse didn't give much feedback via email and just said to repeat in a week. I'm trying to get a local OB appt as RE doesn't release until 10-11 weeks but local RE releases her patients at 7 weeks so she isn't used to see babies at my stage. Feel like I need more care than this... I ended up in the hospital last week with extreme dehydration due to a stomach bug. It would be nice to have an actual doctor who I belong too as I feel like I'm floundering in the wind right now.
TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
DE IVF #3 1/14 ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d
DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!
K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days