LGBT Parenting

Mother of the Year!

This lady brought her baby to this country concert I've been at all weekend long. We had fabulous seats... 7th row, so you can imaging how close that is to the enormous speakers on stage and how loud it is. The poor baby didn't even have ear plugs in his ears.

Fail.

Re: Mother of the Year!

• Awful! It would be hard to not say something!!

A & K, married 7/1/13.

After 10 months of ttc via medicated IUIs and two early losses, we finally got our boys- Perfect premie twins born 5/27/14.

• Wow. A few years ago, C and I were at a small outdoor concert at a festival that our town has. There was a lady with a baby standing right next to the speaker. We both thought it was too loud for our ears. I can't imagine how it was for that poor kid.

Me: 30  DW (aka C): 29

Together since 2/15/11 ~ Legally married in NY on 9/29/12

***CP mentioned***

We've been working on baby #1 since July 2013 using Open ID donor sperm.  8 IUI attempts with 5 actual IUIs and one chemical pregnancy.  We have one fresh IVF cycle under our belts as well as a FET.  I have endometriosis and a uterine septum that was corrected via surgery in November 2013. 

11/14/14 -  Second HSG shows that tubes are still clear and ute is looking good. 

12/6/14 - Started BCPs in prep for IVF #2

12/22/14 - Saline u/s and endometrial scratch (All was clear and OUCH!)

1/2/15 - Began stimming for IVF #2

****All Welcome!****

We are Mommas to four fur babies - 3 dogs and 1 cat.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"