Maryland Babies
Options

Exercise Help!!!

CubanPinkyCubanPinky member
edited April 2014 in Maryland Babies

Good afternoon ladies!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

So I am in week 15 with baby #3.... starting to gain about 90% of my energy back (yea thanks alot morning sickness)..and i really want to get back into my daily exercise routines that i did pre-baby bump. Granted, my bump is prohibiting me from exercising, but i know for a fact my high impact intense workout routines I did prior (zumba, bakram yoga, Pilates, 10 mile morning runs, cycling etc.) might not be "baby body friendly". I am working on my actual diet and what foods are good to eat as well as i can keep down. But I really want to start moving now. I didn’t gain that much weight with my first and second child, but the journey to getting back to 100% fit was hard because I literally did nothing the whole pregnancy. Do you ladies have any suggestions to actual daily routines, local classes or just advice? Thanks in advance chicas! <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimageimageimage imageimage

Re: Exercise Help!!!

• Options
    I would suggest a Pregnancy yoga class. I recently started one in Columbia and I really enjoy it. Also just walking everyday can get you moving without getting your heart rate up to high. I would also suggest talking to your doctor because you might still be able to do some of the exercises that you did previously. Good luck!

Anniversary 

• Options
    Hey mrsmac613 which Columbia yoga group? I live in howard county and was going to a studio but they do not off prenatal classes with certified instructors. I really love yoga but would like to be in a group with other women that are also pregnant.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks so much @mrmac613 can you inbox me info?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimageimageimage imageimage
  • Options
    MrsMac613MrsMac613 member
    edited April 2014
    @SamiroseS‌ @CubanPinky‌ the yoga center of Columbia. You can register on their website or just do drop in classes.

Anniversary 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"