2nd Trimester
Options

Third time around - change in sex drive

Hi mommas...I'm 6mo preggo with LO#3 and while with my first two I seemed to have a normal or maybe even increased sex-drive all throughout my pregnancy, this time around its the polar opposite!  Anything beyond a kiss and hug and I'm feeling like "ugh!  I don't want to do this!"  Is this normal to have a decrease in drive?  I know a lot of sex lives might suffer just because of some discomfort but not necessarily a drop in desire, but mine is definitely a a drop in desire...  Anyone experience this?  Especially if it was a change from on pregnancy to another?  If you lost the desire did it come back post baby?
TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Third time around - change in sex drive

• Options
    i noticed a big difference between my first 2 pregnancies, with my first a boy i was like a dog on heat i would have humped my hubby all day every day if he had let me. he just had to touch me and off i went lol  but with my second pregnancy a girl i was dry and sore and it was painful and tbh i just wasnt in to it at all,  it did get better the further along in my pregnancy i went but hubby alway had to work a bit harder to get my going if you know what i mean.

third time around im kinda inbetween, but have been having very dirty dreams about my hubby during the night.  so all in all all of my pregnancies have been diferent.
  • Options
    STM here, what is this sex drive you are speaking of?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    With my first pregnancy (twin girls) my sex drive increased however, I was far too sick to even want to have sex. This time around (1 baby, don't know the sex yet) I have little to no sex drive and its very uncomfortable/painful. After the twins, it was very painful and took a really long time to go back to normal for me. Just when I was starting to enjoy sex again, boom, pregnant with #3.

• Options
    Ahhhh sex drive. I remember those days. When me and hubby would go at it 2 or 3 times a day. He's lucky if I even let him "get off" real quick just because I feel sorry for him. I'm a ftm so I sure home it comes back.

It's a BOY

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"