International Bumpies
Options

diapers in other countries

We're travelling from the US to Belize later this month.  We'd love to be able to buy diapers there, but I'm afraid the same product (Pampers Cruisers, which I know they sell in Belize) will be different there.  I know some companies change their product for different countries, even if the product has the same name.  Does anyone have experience with this?  Thanks so much for your help.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: diapers in other countries

• Options
    We usually cloth diaper but use Pampers when we're traveling and the diapers here in the Philippines are different than the ones in the States. They're actually nicer IMO but I have no idea what the diapers are like in Belize! GL, I wouldn't worry about it if you aren't going to be there for too long.
  • Options
    I also wouldn't worry about it. I like the pampers here in Germany more than the ones in the states. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here.  I like the Pampers in Germany better than the States.  I generally don't like huggies and even those were better in the Philippines than in the States.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hey! We're traveling to Belize in December with our (will-be) 1-year old. Can you shed any light on what you packed or bought there? Could you find diapers in Belize? 
  • Options
    @mrempp We ended up packing diapers because we just didn't want to take the chance that the diapers would be different and cause a problem.  I tried contacting Pampers but never really got a straight answer.
    Also, I'm not sure if your child will be drinking milk at that point, but I figured I'd mention we ended up buying shelf-stable milk at the grocery stores down there.  It was no problem at all--my daughter seemed to like it and we had no issues with it.  
    Have fun!

• Options
    We are going to Ireland in late summer and just planning to bring our own diapers.  We figure that will leave a spot for extra stuff I'm sure we will have on the return trip, just a thought :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"