Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Spitting out solids

DD has been self-feeding for about a month now, and will only allow me to feed her yogurt.  I think somehow she understands that she can't make that happen herself yet...  However, now she's putting the food in her mouth, chewing it a bit, and then spitting it out.  Thank God for my four-legged furry portable garbage disposal, she takes care of most of the mess!  I'm sure this is just a phase we're going through, and she's still happy and bf-ing well so I'm not very concerned, I'm just wondering if anyone else is or has experienced this.  Did anyone go back to purees for a spell?  She is just getting over a sore throat, so I thought it was tied to that, but she seems to be feeling much better...  Just looking for some input!  Thanks, ladies!

Re: Spitting out solids

• Options
    DS eats a crap ton of solids (he's almost 12 months) and lately he's been chewing & spitting out. I figure it's a phase??
  • Options
    DS has been eating anything and everything and he will sometimes chew food and spit out but then take it and put it back in. I'm with pp in thinking it's a phase! I do offer those pouch purées when we are on the go and busy and feel that he'd benefit and get some nutirents that way. Good luck!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are in the same phase!! Its been a few weeks though. Some days are better than others. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"