Cloth Diapering
Options

PSA Flats and Handwashing Challenge

Re: PSA Flats and Handwashing Challenge

• Options
    I thought I posted this earlier. Hope it failed to post rather than me posting it to the wrong board.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Eep. I didn't mean to double-post if you already shared this ... maybe I read too fast and missed it?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmm... I thought I got all of the link. And I just went back through my history and the page wouldn't load. Maybe dirtydiaperlaundry's server is temporarily down? Anyhow, it's a list of sales and specials for the challenge. I'll check the link again in a little while.
  • Options

It worked for me the first time but it's not working now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Chichigo said:

I thought I posted this earlier. Hope it failed to post rather than me posting it to the wrong board.

@Chichigo‌ -- you posted it to D13. :) The ladies were disappointed to see that you weren't talking about shoes, haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @BoothBaby‌ Thanks :\"> i guessed it would have been there or the breastfeeding board.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Anyone here on the flats and hand washing challenge fb group?

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    I'm still on it from last year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"