Upstate NY Babies

OBGYN that accepts Medicaid (BUFFALO)

MRSarwMRSarw member
edited January 2014 in Upstate NY Babies

Hello everyone. I am looking to find some recommendations on OBGYN's that accept Medicaid. Preferably in the Northtowns. I am 23 weeks and unfortunately with all the insurance changes, I was not able to keep my plan, and my current OB (Buffalo OBGYN) does not participate in Medicaid, so I  reluctantly have to switch at this point! I am thankful that I qualify for Medicaid, but am now finding that it is very difficult to find providers. (If anyone knows any pediatricians that accept Medicaid,  feel free to share that as well, I'll need to know sooner than later anyways! ;)

The only one that I can find is at Sisters Hospital (Sisters OB/GYN), which is where I was anticipating delivering anyway. Any info on them would be helpful as well!

Thanks in advance!

Re: OBGYN that accepts Medicaid (BUFFALO)

• I think Dr. Farzana Habib does... She has an office in Lockport and Amherst, delivers at Suburban. She is fabulous!
    -Jenn Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OBGYN Associates of WNY. They've been great so far. And also for pediatricians try Suburban Pediatrics we see Dr. Zang and he's been great too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Chouchani, Sayegh and Bagnarello.  They have an office in Williamsville and Kenmore.  Bagnarello is a woman, the rest are men if that matters to you.  Nice office.  When i was pregnant with number 1 i went to sisters clinic.  I'd never go back.  Very long waits every time and I never saw a dr the entire 40 weeks. 
    Audrey- December 2009
    Owen- April 2011
    Olivia- Due December 24th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"