Working Moms

Daycare provider gifts

So I know this has been brought up, but I can't find any recent threads about it. Next week will be DS's last at his current daycare and I wanted to get his DCP something, but I don't know what is appropriate. It's an in home, so it would just be for the one person. Any thoughts? 
photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Daycare provider gifts

• I would try to get something that you know she will like, a gift certificate for a nice local restaurant, nice wine, chocolates, or flowers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, wine was at the top of my list, or snacks, or both. I know that she and her husband are wine drinkers, so that's always a good one. i agree on Starbucks. Definitely not going in that direction. 
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Our DCP is very crafty, so we usually get her a Hobby Lobby gift card.  I think a restaurant gift card might also be nice, or other gift card to a store you know they like.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i like the gift card route, personally. amazon gift cards are great because the selection is so vast (you can get the physical giftcards at drugstores). you could attach it to a bottle of wine.
  • K3am said:
    vvvvvfee this is my ideal gift. Please share this idea with everyone I've ever met!
    Yes! They also have those cute ones you can print and color on. How did I not think of this? I am literally on that site everyday! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"