Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Graco recall: same buckle?

I have a question i'm hoping someone can answer for me. I have a Graco MyRide 65 that was a part of the recall.. I finally received the replacement part after a month or so of ordering one and installed it like the booklet instructed. Well after I did all of that I realized the booklet says Graco Natutilus Buckle Replacement Guide and NOT the MyRide 65 guide. Of course the phone # provided is a bunch of automated crap that leads to nothing and I did write the company but that could take up to 72 hours. I discarded the old buckle and I need to know if I need to go dumpster diving or not lol. I was wondering if maybe all the recalled Graco carseats share the same buckle replacement? Anyone know? TIA!!! 

Re: Graco recall: same buckle?

• Options
    Join the FB group Car Seats for the Littles.  It's manned by car seat techs and they've been answering lots of these questions :)
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    I never heard of that group before. Thank you!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Some of the carseats do share the same buckle. When you call the automated line to request the buckle replacement, it lists the similar ones together on the menu.

I have the nautilus and I finally got my replacement buckle this week, after waiting 8 weeks.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"