3rd Trimester
Options

32 weeks and baby's head is low and down

Had an ultrasound to check on my amniotic fluid levels since I have been feeling like I'm leaking. Baby boy's head is so low and pushing on my bladder causing me to pee involuntarily. Ultrasound girl suggested I might need to get checked at my next appt on Friday to see if I'm dilated at all... Should I be worried?

Re: 32 weeks and baby's head is low and down

• Options
    I had the same thing at 32 weeks. No complications. Currently 39 weeks.
  • Options
    Nope. DS was born at 41w 4d and had been low and head down for most of pregnancy. I'd hold off on checks for now.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ultrasound girl needs to not give medical advice.

This... DS1 was head down and low for the entire 2nd half of my pregnancy and he ended up being 4 days late.
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry,,, that stinks that you are peeing involuntarily already...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'd say you're fine. I'm only almost 27 weeks with twins and Baby A has been super low for over a month now, causing me great discomfort. My cervix is still nice and shut though. Some babies just get comfy nice and low.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Baby has been head down and extremely low since 17 weeks. Every check he's been exactly the same. It's just how he's comfortable.
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"