Multiples

Mommas with 3 kiddos 2 yrs and under

What stroller system have you decided on? While there are a lot of double stroller options for our coming twin boys, I also need to consider how my then 2 year old DD will get around.

During walks at the park etc, I can't expect her to walk it. Your insight is appreciated!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Mommas with 3 kiddos 2 yrs and under

• The Valco Twin Tri Mode with Joey seat
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are planning on purchasing the Joovy Caboose. It's compatible for 2 infant car seats in the front that later are simply front and back regular seats and has the stand/sit-on in the back for a toddler.
  • Loading the player...
  • We are planning on purchasing the Joovy Caboose. It's compatible for 2 infant car seats in the front that later are simply front and back regular seats and has the stand/sit-on in the back for a toddler.

This was my plan, but we tested it and DD cannot sit on the back with two infant seats strapped in... There's no way.

For now, we are doing a double (Chicco Cortina) and I will either wear a baby or DD will walk if the park is close. Or DH will come along with a single. We walk a lot, though, and I use it to get exercise, so I plan to get a triple jogger when the babies are old enough. Just for walks... Errands will be another story... I'll use a double and pull a cart behind.

DD is 22 months now and the twins will be here within the next two weeks. There are not good stroller options IMO!
  • Baby jogger city select with buggy board. I had 4 under 4 and this saved my life.
  • I have the Valco stroller with a Joey seat and I swear by it! My twins are 10 months old as of today and I have a 2 1/2 year old. I researched a lot of strollers and decided on this one and am so happy I did! Here is the link:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have a Valco Zee Two with detachable joey seat. It's great! The Valco Tri-Mode Twin is also nice but it much larger than the Zee Two. My twins are almost 3 months and DD is 22 months and I dont know how we would get around without it. There's no way that I could get a melting down toddler to stay on a sit/stand stroller.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Baby Jogger City Select with the Englacha Junior X-Rider. It's a lifesaver.

Grant - 6/2/11
    Glenn and Caroline - 6/19/13

• Baby Jogger City Select with the Englacha Junior X-Rider. It's a lifesaver.
    DS will be turning 2 right around the time the twins get here and ^^^ this is the exact rig that I'm planning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My triplets were almost 2 1/2 when #4 came. They were pretty much walking with holding hands everywhere by then. We had a single stroller for the baby, and then used our Choo Choo if we were planning something like the zoo or somewhere the triplets would get tired.
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Thanks for all the feedback ladies!! DH and I have been researching like crazy trying to figure it all out. Really impressed by several Baby Jogger City Select tutorials and review videos we found last night. The buggy board is a great option. Crazy how many different options and accessories are available!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"