Trying to Get Pregnant

10 dpo with a LOT of symptoms but BFN...sound familiar to anyone????

I am 10 dpo and I ovulated on April 6th and had intercourse on April 4th and 5th. My period Is due on April 20th (easter!) . At 8 dpo I started experiencing mild cramping and was very sluggish and exhausted (which I thought was weird because if I'm going to be starting AF...I usually start cramping a day or two before...not a week before) at 9 dpo still crampy but worse, extremely exhausted, really gassy, a lot of creamy milky cm, sharp random pains in my lower left back, extremely bloated and full feeling in my lower abdomen, and i noticed my nipples looked darker as well and today, 10dpo ...The cramps have all but gone away but everything else is the same. I got impatient and tested and it was negative...any advice...similar situations? ??

Re: 10 dpo with a LOT of symptoms but BFN...sound familiar to anyone????

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Another one for the newbie blog.  You could be pregnant, you may not be.  A negative pregnancy test means "not pregnant at this time".  You may not have enough HCG in your system to pick up on an HPT, you may not be pregnant.  The point is, no one here can answer this for you.  

For the record, I have had all of these symptoms before on positive HPT and negative HPT cycles but I am not you and you are not me, so my history is not relevant to yours.
    BFP#1 6/2013: MMC 8/2013 @ 6 wks, 3 d
    BFP#2 1/2014: CP 1/2014 @ 3 wks, 4 d
    BFP#3 4/2014: MC 4/2014 @ 4 wks, 1 d
    Break until Dec 2014
    Femara, aspirin and progesterone started 12/2015
    Still working on #2!

• Oh. Yay. Another one.

Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Im curious, was your husband wearing boxers or briefs? I hear it makes an honest difference on the chance of getting pregnant. 
    Aug15 Signature Challenge- Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV- Santana
    beach

BabyFetus Ticker

Married my Best Friend 8/02/13
    DX Hypothyroidism 4/14
    BFP 6/23/14 MC 7/4/14
    BFP 12/9/14 EDD 8/18/15

• YOU TOTALLY COULD BE PREGNANT!
  • For fuuuuuuuuck sake no one's "experiences" or "symptoms" have anything to do with yours. Stop fishing for someone to tell you you are pregnant or that their symptoms totally mimic yours and ended up pregnant. Cause let's face it cookie, that's really what you want to hear.

These posts get so irritating because if you would've read the dang newbie blog, which is quite literally the first thing you freaking see on the TTGP board, you would know that you would get heat for starting a post like this. And and and, your question would have already been answered hence you not wasting our time.

I've had a shithole of a day and seeing this as the first thread that I read for the day just got me all razzled up.

ETA: I just saw she asked the same dang thing back in September. Why come you no learn something, OP?

I hope you have a better day tomorrow!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think every single person in here has experienced "symptoms" like yours, however, those can also be symptoms of your period.

The Newbie Blog would have answered your question before you posted this.

Just keep testing until either you get a BFP or AF arrives.

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • Yes...I have symptoms every cycle after I ovulate including the many cycles last Fall I was not on bc but no damn sperm was making it into my vag so clearly I was not pregnant those cycles. Most of us have some symptoms from ovulation...they are only pregnancy related when you pee on a stick and get a positive result. It is really just that simple.
  • Sounds totally familiar. 
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yup.  You are totes preggers!!11!1!
  • Go the fuck away OP, we aren't your personal pregnancy Google.

Even if I did know the answer, I wouldn't encourage you staying around by answering you.

Gooooooooo awaaaaaaaaaay.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yes! This is totes going to be you, OP:

TTGP June Siggy Challenge: Favorite Movie Quote-- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt.2
  • Yes! This is totes going to be you, OP:

Teen girl squad!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love Teen Girl Squad... I still like to say " MSG'd!!! " whenever I walk by an Asian place in a mall food court.
    TTGP June Siggy Challenge: Favorite Movie Quote-- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt.2
  • OMG Teen Girl Squad... I haven't thought of that in forever.

My friend Daniel and I used to quote the "Teeny Tiny Girl Squad" one to each other.  "I can count to purple backwards!"

Now that brings back some great memories.

Married 9-1-12 (On Depo until 4-12)        Me- 33, DH- 36
    NTNP starting 9-12, Actively TTC since 9-13
    My DX- Hypothyroidism.  Prescribed Synthroid
    DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
    Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

• cocoliso13cocoliso13 member
    edited April 2014
    I peeped OP's posting history...she has ONLY posted similar threads, hasn't responded to any others, and hasn't even bothered reading what was written here for this one. 

• chicagojackiechicagojackie member
    edited April 2014
    10 out of 10 doctors agree....Most common symptom of early pregnancy: positive pregnancy test. End of story.

YOU'RE WELCOME!! GFY!

ETA: I wish that @wishiwaspreggo would post us an urban dictionary of gay TTC lingo and jokes. I'm fascinated now with the man in a can thing. Hee.

BFP #1: It's a GIRL! DD born October, 2012
    BFP #2: m/c at 7w, February, 2014
    BFP #3: It's a BOY! Please be our rainbow! Due February, 2015

*everyone always welcome*
    image    image   image
  • I want to

1. Love tit @irishtheatrechic‌ for her Captain Obvious pic, but TB won't let me

2. Hear more bout @wishiwaspreggo‌ 's horribly uncomfortable recent sex dreams
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I want to 1. Love tit @irishtheatrechic‌ for her Captain Obvious pic, but TB won't let me 2. Hear more bout @wishiwaspreggo‌ 's horribly uncomfortable recent sex dreams

Ask and you shall receive.  My most recent dream was about the world population drastically diminishing and everyone was forced to get married to someone for procreation purposes (I read too many YA dystopian novels, apparently).  Rather than getting paired with an attractive man with a dangerous past, I get stuck marrying a fat, hairy, middle-aged dude with really bad BO.  The moment we were behind closed doors he pounced.  And I LIKED it.  UGH!!!!!!  So awful!!!!!

@chicagojackie - lol I can't think of much on the spot but things slip from me once in a while!  If asked for specifics I could probably tell you more about it.  I always imagined it would be a private, intimate process with the donor sperm at our house doing ICI, until I found out the abysmal success rates (5-10% each try) so we decided to do the clinical route instead.  Sigh.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"