June 2014 Moms
Options

Wednesday Appointments

Re: Wednesday Appointments

• Options
    hjl050308hjl050308 member
    edited April 2014
    I have my regular OB appointment at 9:15. I'm sure we'll talk about my growth ultrasound and big baby. Also I now have a fibroid so I wanted to talk about that. Hoping that they got the Tdap shots in, I'm anxious about making sure I get it, given my history of early babies

Good luck everyone!

• Options
    I hope everyone has great, positive appointments today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck everyone!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm meeting with the new midwives today! I'm so excited and happy that we switched. Now hopefully hubs will make it home on time to go with me to the appointment.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    June '14 September Siggy challenge- Favorite things about fall

• Options
    My app is at 10:45 est just a regular appointment to check baby and talk about my last ultrasound.
    BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Regular appointment today. It is with the doctor who is scheduled for my RCS, so I have a few questions for her about he possibility of a "gentle" cs (or whatever the term was). Also want to check in about her thoughts on me making it to the scheduled day without other BP-related complications.

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Options
    Growth u/s and weekly checkup today. Hope everyone has stress free appointments!

BabyFruit Ticker
    June 2014 February Siggy Challenge - Picture of me and DH
  • Options

I have an appointment today at 4:30PST to check on some cramping I've been having this past week. It's only with the NP, I'd rather it be with my OB but she's doing procedures all day at the hospital :(

Hope everyone's appointment go smoothly!

BabyFruit Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

J14 May Siggy Challenge

**Colleen Donaghy**

• Options
    Had a regular OB appt and then the glucose test. Had the lemon lime and it was super nasty compared to the orange but managed to keep it down. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I don't have GD or go back for the 4 hour test.
  • Options
    Good luck today, ladies!
    ~ Jenny ~
    Married to Jake ~ June 4, 2010 ~
    DS born ~ July 22, 2011 ~
    Two chemical pregnancies:  ~ December 2012 ~  & ~ August 2013 ~
    Expecting our baby GIRL!  ~ June 4, 2014 ~
    June '14 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV Mom 

• Options
    I went in this morning because of cramping and just having a bad feeling about things. My doctor was out so I saw a very nice NP. Unfortunately I am dilated to 1cm and my cervix is shortening below where they would like it to.  I got to catch up on some tv while they did the NST. I was allowed to go home today but will have to go back in tomorrow to recheck and possibly start steroids. Still awaiting the results of the Fetal Fibronectin test.

I'm kinda feeling bummed because I really thought I could get through this pregnancy without the same preterm labor issues. Hoping everyone else has a very lovely Wednesday. Keep those babies cookin ladies!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    efino87 said:
    I went in this morning because of cramping and just having a bad feeling about things. My doctor was out so I saw a very nice NP. Unfortunately I am dilated to 1cm and my cervix is shortening below where they would like it to.  I got to catch up on some tv while they did the NST. I was allowed to go home today but will have to go back in tomorrow to recheck and possibly start steroids. Still awaiting the results of the Fetal Fibronectin test.

I'm kinda feeling bummed because I really thought I could get through this pregnancy without the same preterm labor issues. Hoping everyone else has a very lovely Wednesday. Keep those babies cookin ladies!
    Hope everything's okay when you go back tomorrow.  Are you on progesterone? Just curious becuase you mentioned preterm labor issues.  

• Options
    hjl050308 said:
    efino87 said:

Hope everything's okay when you go back tomorrow.  Are you on progesterone? Just curious becuase you mentioned preterm labor issues.  
    No, we decided not to do it. I have a lot of trouble with vomiting and gaining/losing weight, the shots could have made this worse. Last time I had an infection, so the hope was that we wouldn't go through this again. Really kicking myself right now.....
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    efino87 said:
    hjl050308 said:
    efino87 said:

No, we decided not to do it. I have a lot of trouble with vomiting and gaining/losing weight, the shots could have made this worse. Last time I had an infection, so the hope was that we wouldn't go through this again. Really kicking myself right now.....
    Don't beat yourself up, you had no way of knowing, especially if your PTL was explainable last time.  Best of luck to you!

• Options
    Boring 30 week exam. Nothing much to report other than they are discussing inducing me at 39 weeks because of my history of very fast labor. They are not pressing, but I have consistently stated that I refuse to be medical induced unless it is medical necessary.
  • Options
    I never updated - bp was high - 154/98, but lucky for me, no protein in my urine, so I got to avoid a trip to L&D again.  They drew blood for labs to check for all of the pre-e things they check for, but I don't think the doc was super concerned since my urine was clear.  They added a second med for the bp and started that today.  I go back Monday to check and see how my bp is doing.

Still keeping my fingers crossed my body behaves itself and makes it to my June 2 scheduled RCS.

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"