Pregnant after 35
Options

Weekly Check In! (4/14)

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a great weekend.

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2) Age at delivery? (optional)

3) Any other children? Furbabies?

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?

QOTW:
Where did you go/would you like to go for your Honeymoon?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check In! (4/14)

• Options
    QOTRQOTR member
    Hi All!

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?   5/20.  35 weeks

2) Age at delivery? (optional)   41

1 dog

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?   Feeling a bit tired this week, but otherwise doing well.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?  My last biweekly appointment is tomorrow and then I'll start weekly appointments the week after.  eek!

QOTW:
    Where did you go/would you like to go for your Honeymoon?  We went to Fiji and had always planned to go back for our 10 year anniversary, but this little one will put a damper on that.  :)
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    Hi All!

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 9/20. 17 weeks

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 38

3) Any other children? Stepdaughter 6, stepsons 28&26

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Finally got energy back and not sleepy all the time.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Full anatomy 5/06

QOTW: Where did you go/would you like to go for your Honeymoon? Las Vegas. Looking for some place for a baby moon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    tlc35tlc35 member
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  7w 3d, Blueberry

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 37

3) Any other children? Furbabies?  This is our first

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?  I have some intermittent nausea but really not too bad.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?  First appointment is a week from today.  I can't wait.  I don't know if I am getting an ultrasound.  I hope so.

QOTW:
    We went to Spain and Italy.  It was AH-mazing!
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Options
    8/8, 23w4d, grapefruit

One dog

I feel pretty good, although I am needing a bit more sleep lately.

I just had another check-in today. Another boring appointment, which is great! 

Friday will be V-Day, so that feels like a big milestone.

QOTW:
    We went to Maui and Kauai, and it was amazing. I'd love to get back there someday.

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Options
    MCH77MCH77 member
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?   Dec 19 ~ 4w+ ~ Poppyseed

2) Age at delivery? (optional)  37 (my birthday is in a 3 weeks)

3) Any other children? Furbabies?  2 1/2 DS and 15 yr old cat

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?  Anxious.  Very anxious.  I've had some cramping which is not helping.  Nothing bad, but hate that it is here.  

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?  Made my first appt for May 12 (@8w)

QOTW:
    Where did you go/would you like to go for your Honeymoon?  Went to DC.  Id love to be on some tropical beach right now. 

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Options
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 11/30    7w2d    Blueberry!

2) Age at delivery? 37

3) Any other children? Furbabies?  DS12, DD9, SD15, SS16... 3 dogs, 1 cat

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?   a lot of nausea, today is a good day!

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?   made my first OB appt, outside the RE's office, ready to move on 

QOTW:
     Where did you go/would you like to go for your Honeymoon?  12 day cruise to British Isles after 2 day stay in London!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    flyinmommyflyinmommy member
    edited April 2014
    Hi! 1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? Due Oct 3, 15 weeks 4 days baby is a naval orange 2) Age at delivery? (optional) 35 3) Any other children? Furbabies? DS1: 10, DS2: 8 DD: 7 fur baby golden 1 year 4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Feeling great this week! 5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Had a check up today and it was a huge relief to hear the heart beat. I think I can relax now a bit more. QOTW: Where did you go/would you like to go for your Honeymoon? We went to Fiji and it was amazing!

• Options
    Krisd6Krisd6 member
    edited April 2014

May 28th- 34 weeks. He is the size of a butternut squash :)

No furbabies. This is our first little one :)

I'm feeling pretty good but tired. Sleep is getting really tough and uncomfortable! From time to time based on his position, I get a little short of breath. Otherwise feeling good and enjoying the last few weeks!

About to start my weekly appt with my OB. Excited but nervous to think that I only have a little over a month left!

QOTW: Where did you go/would you like to go for your Honeymoon?
    We went to Maui. It was amazing. Such a beautiful place!
  • Options
    Due date 10/24
    Age at deliver 36
    No other children
    Morning sickness getting worse! Had to come home early from work! Can't wait for this to get better!!!!

Honeymoon was in Hawaii but baby moon planned for Cabo!
  • Options
    Yellow578 said:
    Honeymoon was in Hawaii but baby moon planned for Cabo!
    We honeymooned in Hawaii and babymooned in Cabo as well. :) 

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    VGeeVGee member
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? Due August 16t - but will be induced early due to GD. 22 weeks along.

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 42 :/

3) Any other children? Furbabies? 4 kids... 3 sons 23, 18 and 18 months and one daughter 10 

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Feeling good, aches and pains seem to be subsiding. Lots of kicking and even some braxton hicks... DR said with earch pregnancy they start earlier.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Nothing much... just hanging out.

QOTW:
    Where did you go/would you like to go for your Honeymoon? I didn't have one :/ Hawaii...I can't wait to get there... if we could just stop having kids for a minute :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hi all! It's great to see so many positive updates!  I have been so totally swamped with home and work stuff the last few weeks so haven't been on here much and have missed a lot of intros.  Sorry to have been AWOL.  Hope to catch up over the next couple of weeks.  Best wishes to all of you with recent BFPs getting through those worry-filled early weeks and also the morning sickness.  I hope it ends soon!  

@2redtulips congratulations on almost v-day!  woo-hoo!

5/7  - 37 weeks today - winter melon, whatever that is.

2) Age at delivery? (optional)   39

2 cats

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?   Physically, really pretty good, considering.  Having to get up around 4-5 times most nights isn't the best, but ... at least I can usually get right back to sleep afterwards.    Otherwise ... stress stress stress but it's starting to improve as the light at the end of the tunnel comes into view.  For the past few weeks we were getting things ready for my mother in law to arrive (staying for 5.5 months) but now that she is here things are going pretty well so far.  Thankfully she is very very nice.  And it's nice to have someone else cook.  :)  Tomorrow is my last day with students before mat. leave and there has been *SO* much to get done.  It won't all get done but at least when tomorrow is over I just have to accept that.  Then April vacation is for cleaning up the classroom/doing the student paperwork I've fallen behind on so that things are ready for the sub, and doing a ton of aggravating paperwork for our burdensome new teacher eval. program.  So LO had better not be more than 1.5 weeks early!!  My leave/vacation/time to do stuff to be more ready for baby at home will start at the end of April vacation when everyone else goes back to work.  
           On the plus side from the last few weeks, my coworkers had a lovely shower for me 2 weeks ago and totally pulled it off as a surprise (It was a "staff meeting" with a totally believable ruse for moving to another classroom after the first 10-15 minutes of it) so that was really nice.  Of course, I haven't quite finished all the thank-you notes, so that's another thing on the to-do list, but ... it's still good.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?  BPP, growth scan, and weekly check-up on Friday.  I think I already exceeded my rant/rave quota on the previous question!

QOTW:
     Where did you go/would you like to go for your Honeymoon?  Nowhere as cool as the rest of you!  We did a very small, simple wedding in September (almost 10 years ago now - yikes!) and couldn't take very long (school) so just spent 2 days on the outer Cape (Cape Cod) - it was pretty and relaxing and nice to be there without the summer tourist crowds.  Then at Christmas/New Year's that year we spent a week skiing in NH that was supposed to be more of a "real" honeymoon but really the first one was nicer.  Partly because dh and I got into a stupid fight on New Year's Eve ... one of many bumps in the road over all these years but we're still here and together so I guess it wasn't so bad!
    Me: 39  DH: 44  together since 2000 married 9/2004 TTC #1 since 2/2012
    BFP #1 6/5/2012  m/c 6/15/2012 about 5w3d   BFP #2 6/?/2013 m/c 7/1/2013 5w 3d
    BFP #3 8/25/2013  EDD 5/7/2014    DD A. born 5/8/2014!!  Love!!!!
  • Options
    @springbeduk2 - Congrats on being in the home stretch. Enjoy the start of your leave! 

MIL with you for 5.5 months? I think you're a saint. ;)

CafeMom Tickers

• Options

August 27th. I am 21 weeks as of yesterday. At my anatomy scan last week she was 13 ounces

2) Age at delivery? (optional

No other human children. We have a lab mix named Belle who is very much our first baby. She turned 11 today but you would never know it aside from her grey beard.  Full of energy and healthy. Our 11 year old puppy. :) 

Feeling pretty good for the most part. I have been having really crappy ligament pain where it feels like ive pulled my groin severley. Other than that no complaints...yet. 

I have a follow up to my anatomy scan on May 8th as well as my glucose test. Also in the last few days I have starting to feel her moving a couple of times a day. 

QOTW:
     Where did you go/would you like to go for your Honeymoon? We actually never had a honeymoon. We moved from Seattle to Boston 4 days after our wedding. So I suppose that drive across country was our honeymoon. We are planning a trip to Scotland for our 40th bdays so we will call that our honeymoon. lol Only 12 or so years late :) 
  • Options
    QOTRQOTR member
    Glad to have you back @springbeduk2 - you're so close!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"