November 2014 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday!

Re: WTF Wednesday!

• Options
    WTF sleep cycle... going to bed at 10pm and waking at 3am is not an acceptable sleep schedule, I just want to stay asleep till 5 when my alarm goes off.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF!! My friend posted a picture about what an oil scent diffuser could do to an animal. It had a picture of a horribly chemically burned cat. I dreamt of that cat ALL FUCKING NIGHT!!!! Poor poor kitty!!! And all I wanted was some freaking sleep!!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker

DBG wife, Pre-Med student, and Scentsy Certified Consultant
  • Options
    WTF DS, every other day I have to wake you up to get your ready and today, the one day we could sleep in you were up at 5:30am saying Guppies...I will eventually hate the Bubble Guppies!
    dancing animated GIF
    N14 November Siggy Challenge - Celebration
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I have another one! WTF BRO?!? Can't you see that she's got you by the nuts? She's manipulated, cheated on, and controlled every damn move of your whole relationship. Everyone in the family can see it. Why can't you?!?!? And I cried when I heard she was carrying your child. Now she has you even more wrapped. Just WTF.
    IAmPregnant Ticker

DBG wife, Pre-Med student, and Scentsy Certified Consultant
  • Options
    WTF body.  I'm hungry but my blood sugar is a little elevated so I can't eat right now.  Annoying.

Also, WTF snorting coworker.  You have a cold.  Enough said.

• Options
    WTF body.  I'm hungry but my blood sugar is a little elevated so I can't eat right now.  Annoying.

That made me gag a little. You are a stronger person than I!
  • Options

Maelara said:

It is so disgusting.  And he told me that I'm definitely going to get sick.  Well, maybe if assholes like you didn't come to work while sick, those of us around you wouldn't get sick.

HOWEVER, I have heard a rumor that our group is moving so I'm hoping I will be assigned a cube that is far away from him.  I may request it actually.

Do it! You put in your time, it's someone else's turn.

• Options
    Celticlass6Celticlass6 member
    edited April 2014
    WTF cat. Thanks so much for the lovely pile of vomit directly outside our bedroom door this morning. Because that's exactly what I was hoping to clean up before breakfast.

Edited a word.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WTF m/s. I thought I was going to go through this pregnancy without you. Most people are getting near the tail end of it, and mine is just starting to gear up. Now I know what you ladies were complaining about. This nauseousness is horrible!!
  • Options
    WTF office smell (my office). I burnt popcorn in here on Monday. Its now Wednesday and still stinks. The candle to cover it didn't help, and now the combo of smells is making me even more sick (see m/s WTF above)
  • Options
    WTF spring break. The kids don't have school, the weather sucks, two playdates have already been cancelled this week, and tomorrow's is probably being moved to the afternoon which I can't make because I have a doctor's appointment. The kids and I have been stuck in the house for two days because it's too cold and rainy/wet to go outside, and our few diversions keep getting cancelled. The weekend can't come soon enough.
  • Options
    WTF body! My right eye is watering from time to time due to this monster headache. And my back has been sore for the last 2 days. I am going to wheel and deal for a back rub tonight.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    wtf medicine. How can something you put on your ass cause horrible headaches. Thank you nitroglycerine. Thank you ass. Thank you 10 lb baby (youngest daughter) thank you to everything and everyone that I want to throat punch.

• Options
    Wtf body. I've had this cough for a week. I can't sleep because I'm coughing and I pee every time I cough :(

Dx: Endometriosis (2010), PCOS (2013)

TTC since 8/2012

BFP 3/9/2014  Femara 7mg + trigger. EDD 11/20/2014

http://amycookiemonster.blogspot.com

• Options
    WTF stomach.  You tell me you are hungry and then reject my gift of food when I attempt to eat??  How selfish and ungrateful.  But seriously, I just want to feel like I am able to eat again.  DH took me out to eat last night because I was so hungry and I almost started crying when I looked at the menu and then felt like I was going to be sick.  And I know he is getting tired of asking me what sounds good to eat and me responding with "nothing."  Hopefully, my appetite will come back soon...
    Pregnancy Tickerimageimage
  • Options
    Wtf body! First i am constipated for what seems like forever and now...well let's say i am actively fighting dehydration.
  • Options
    I have to get blood work done quite frequently to monitor my thyroid levels. This is the longest line I have ever seen at the lab. Ugh! And I am hungry. I want the lab to speed up so I can go eat.

• Options
    WTF work! Why are we so slow. If I sit too long, I may fall asleep. Bored to tears! (can't complain really because usually it is the opposite, but what else is WTF Wednesday for)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Maelara said:

Maelara said:

It is so disgusting.  And he told me that I'm definitely going to get sick.  Well, maybe if assholes like you didn't come to work while sick, those of us around you wouldn't get sick.

HOWEVER, I have heard a rumor that our group is moving so I'm hoping I will be assigned a cube that is far away from him.  I may request it actually.

Do it! You put in your time, it's someone else's turn.

Find out who is in charge of new desk assignments and give them chocolate.

A few years ago, my company sold a building on our campus and moved everyone. I found out who was assigning new cubicles, gave her chocolate, and nicely asked for the window cubicle on the back wall where it is nice and quiet. I got it. She said that I was the only person who actually put in a request so it was easy to accommodate.

• Options
    WTF poopy diapers!  As much as I love gagging and dry heaving while changing poopy diapers, DS telling me god bless you over and over like he's freaking hilarious is like rubbing salt in a wound!

and WTF DH for calling me and wanting to discuss what food we can make for all these people he invited over to our house on Friday when I can barely feed our kids without puking.  Ugh!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WTF sleep? Why am I tossing and turning all night long? I'm so tired!!!! But I can't sleep! I wake up anxious because I'm tired :(

@RedBirdFly‌ I need conditioner so bad and I keep forgetting to buy some so my hair hadn't been washed in 2 going on 3 days now because I have really long thick hair and it's a nightmare without it.
  • Options
    WTF rage? Why do you insist on making me want to throw things for no good reason? Just settle down already.
  • Options
    WTF weather? It's going to storm on Easter the first year my DD can really get into an Easter egg hunt? And tornados are already on the forecast?

imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD Born 11.27.2011
    BFP 9.19.2013 - EDD 6.1.2014 - MMC @ 8 weeks 3 days

• Options
    WTF DH?! We are doing some renos to our house before baby and he's been cleaning out the attic and some junk, but he is starting to go freak out about the stuff we have to go through/organize/get rid of and wants me to "get on it". Sorry buddy, I know you work shifts so you have lots of days off, but when I get home from my 9-5 job I pretty much feel like putting on my sweatpants and calling it a night. Back off! Or at least wait until the second trimester when I'm magically supposed to have energy again.
  • Options
    WTF morning sickness. I was feeling decent, only mildly sick, until yesterday and today, my days off from work. So, so sick today :(
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @Kristy774‌ I have really oily hair so if I condition more than once a week it gets super gross so this excess of conditioner is ridiculous since it takes me like a year to use an entire bottle. I feel so dumb.

BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP #1 March 5, 2011
    EDD November 5, 2011
    Logan born October 31, 2011
    BFP #2 March 3, 2014
    EDD Nov 14, 2014

• Options
    WTF MS. I thought you were gone and now here you are again today, rearing your ugly head.

WTF teaching program supervisor- I told her yesterday about my pregnancy and she asked "Is this a happy thing?" Wtf? People say the strangest things to pregnant women.

• Options
    WTF Sciatic nerve :| PLEASE! give me a break.....

• Options

WTF MS. I thought you were gone and now here you are again today, rearing your ugly head. WTF teaching program supervisor- I told her yesterday about my pregnancy and she asked "Is this a happy thing?" Wtf? People say the strangest things to pregnant women.
    WTF!???? Some people deserve to be punched in the throat. @lizgrace03 I've had a couple of people ask "was it planned" and I thought that was bad. Yours is way worse!

Yeah it annoyed me and then she proceeded to give me advice on how it's SO HARD to be pregnant while getting a PhD, and I'm just thinking, at least my work hours are flexible. I honestly don't think it's that hard at all. I think it'd be much harder to be working full time. I guess people are trying to be helpful, but, geez.

• Options
    Who shoots a police dog??  It's sad the officer got shot, but he's fine.  They found the poor dog dead about an hour ago.  :(

Oh...and WTF co-worker...stop telling everyone I'm pregnant.  We haven't even told our siblings yet for crying out loud.  Stop stealing my thunder woman!!

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage 
  • Options
    WTF body? Why can't you go longer than 3 hours without eating without starting to feel lightheaded, sweaty, nauseous, etc. This is not productive when I'm running around working 12 hour shifts. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    JSwinford said:
    Who shoots a police dog??  It's sad the officer got shot, but he's fine.  They found the poor dog dead about an hour ago.  :(

Oh...and WTF co-worker...stop telling everyone I'm pregnant.  We haven't even told our siblings yet for crying out loud.  Stop stealing my thunder woman!!
    Heard THAT. Again, we hadn't told ANYONE and suddenly the nurse goes screaming down the hall telling everyone. Not to mention I work with a couple "family friends" so we had to hurry and tell everyone before the news got around. Idiots.

• Options
    WTF car. Why are you making all kinda of ugly noises and telling me y ABS isn't working. I'm not even in 5x4.. So why are you also telling me that it's on?!

WTF dh who knows about my car issues and lets me take his to get HIM clothes for tonight and doesn't tell me there is NO gas in it. Just what I wanna do on the coldest day of spring... Pump gas for your car.

WTF DD school... I have a lot to do this evening and I'm so damn excited to show her the video from my ultrasound today... Why is her bus going to be ten-fifteen minutes late TODAY?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"