Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  Because DH and I are having a disagreement - how does soda taste best, from a can, a bottle, a 2 liter, or from a fountain machine?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1.  How are you? Doing good, we've finally got some good weather!
    2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight - my cousin's baby shower was this weekend so I got to see a lot of family. Lowlight - since we were out of town for the shower, DS had a terrible night on Friday... between teething, a growth spurt and not being in his own bed, poor thing didn't fall asleep until 4am.
    3.  What are you looking forward to this week? This week... not a lot going on really. Hopefully a date night with dh!
    4.  Because DH and I are having a disagreement - how does soda taste best, from a can, a bottle, a 2 liter, or from a fountain machine? Fountain pop, definitely! Then... can, bottle, 2 liter.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• MamaK818MamaK818 member
    edited April 2014
    1. doing well, pretty lazy week this week
    2. Highlight - had my college friend stay with us this weekend, it was great to catch up and actually spend some real time together!  I don't think their was a lowlight
    3. Looking forward to working outside this weekend!
    4.  I say can, fountain, bottle, 2-liter (does anyone actually think a 2-liter would taste best? :) )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • ebd08ebd08 member
    1.  Good!
    2.  We went to KY for my mom's 60th birthday and surprised her with a family photo shoot.  I can't wait to see how they turned out!  Lowlight - Eli never sleeps well when we're not at home and I discovered that all my frozen breastmilk is bad due to a lipase issue.  :-(  
    3.  Busy week!  I's 4 month appointment, oil change, vet, and maybe a trip to the zoo or children's museum all this week, and working 2 nights at the museum this weekend.  A little scared to leave DH alone and put both kids to bed by himself for the first time.
    4.  Can or bottle.  I must be the odd one out who thinks that fountain soda doesn't taste good...it goes flat so quickly!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1.  How are you? Tired and not at all happy to have woken up to snow this morning. Enough already Indiana.
    2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight- We had a really fun day on Saturday at the Zoo and DH and I had a date night. Lowlight- M&M had pinkeye and a double ear infection.
    3.  What are you looking forward to this week? We are leaving for vacation on Thursday. I can't wait!
    4.  Because DH and I are having a disagreement - how does soda taste best, from a can, a bottle, a 2 liter, or from a fountain machine? Hands down it is best from a fountain machine. Second best is from a can poured into a glass.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"