April 2014 Moms
Options

@mrscrcalli birth story

mrscrcallimrscrcalli member
edited April 2014 in April 2014 Moms
And all started on Friday night.. I was getting super bad contractions they were pretty consistent and painful!!! Labored at home, took baths, showers, did pelvic rocking, anything i could do to distract me from the pain until two in the morning and decided to get to the hospital because they are two minutes apart and painful.

Well we got to the hospital and I was only 3 cm dilated, talk about a let down! Well we decided to take some walks and relax through Contractions at the hospital and she would recheck me. Still no change. But the contractions were brutal! I was moaning and crying through the big ones and trying to sleep in between (10 min). Well last night about 2am again I had my bloody show and my water broke then I had 45 painful contractions ( I know that cause of the stop watch lap feature). She checked me, 7cm! Yeah baby!!!
Continued through the contractions they were longgggggg and painful! She checked me again 9cm she said lay on your right side and let's see if we can't get rid of that lip, 5 contractions later 10cm! Go time! Meanwhile it's been like 30 plus hours I've had no sleep and no pain meds, I'm going crazy.
She says "let's start the pushing" so I do squat bar, all 4s and the normal knees to ears. I'm using every contraction with my push so they are intense! Transition was tough but DH was such a good coach. Before I know it it's been 2 hours and she says I can see hair! I yell I have the urge to push and it's like 5 in a row se said hold it I need to get the dr, I'm like nope this just going to happen I can't stop it! Dr flys in she has me push a few times and before I know it I feel his shoulders pop through and he's on my chest all slippery and amazing! But he's purple cause he came so fast ad his chord is wrapped, she yells for DH to cut then yells for 4 more nurses. Meanwhile I just had a 9 pound baby I'm torn to pieces! So the nurses take the baby over to the other side and I make DH go, as I have to deliver my plecenta and get stitches, I'm freaking out can't stop lifting up to see what's happening to my son!
Well he had fluid in his lungs and they want to take him to NCIU. Que my freak out, I want skin to skin before he goes I shout out. So they bring him over, within minutes he was breathing like normal!!

Porter is a mans man and took to the breast like a champ.

We are all doing well.. Tired! But well

Sorry if there are typos it's 2 am and im mobile

Thanks all for the words of support

and encouragement :x

End result
4/13/14 (EDD 4/15)
9 lbs 22 inches
Unmediated vaginal birth,

My life
September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

Re: @mrscrcalli birth story

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"