Parenting
Options

What's Your Favorite All Day Marathon Movie/Show?

2»

Re: What's Your Favorite All Day Marathon Movie/Show?

• Options
    Sons of Anarchy. I could stare at Charlie Hunnam all damn day
  • Options
    If you don't like the bad boy look of Charlie Hunnam, he cleans up nice, too ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mystery Diagnosis, Infested, Love It or List It, Property Brothers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I forgot about the Office. DH and I always get into new shows late---so we just watch about 3-4 seasons in a few weeks to catch up.

I also LOVE Smallville and can watch that endlessly. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    Karbird5 said:
    Lately I've been binge watching old dramas I used to like like Felicity and My So-Called life. Nostalgia and eye-candy! I was always team Noel
    For sure!  I watch Scandal and keep thinking of him as Noel.  He was so sweet to her.  F you, Ben.  

I also watch the episodes with Jennifer Garner and want to scream, "Don't do it!  She'll break your heart!!"
  • Options
    Top choice is West Wing (it is currently on in the background...)

Also, I third Law and Order: Criminal Intent  (SVU if Criminal Intent isn't an option--Goren forever!)

Harry Potter, Downton Abbey, Project Runway, Top Chef, and Parks and Rec (because it's so funny and Ben Wyatt is basically my husband).
  • Options
    MaebbMaebb member
    Sex and the City
    Breaking Bad
    Orange is the New Black
  • Options
    MaebbMaebb member
    Oh, and Modern Family
  • Options
    DH and I just started watching Game of Thrones, so we've been binging on that. Previously, it was Downton Abbey.

In general, I can spend hours watching HGTV (House Hunters, Rent or Buy, Love It or List It, Rehab Addict, etc) and there are certain movies I just HAVE to watch every time they are on (When Harry Met Sally, A Few Good Men, My Cousin Vinny, The American President, The Breakfast Club, etc).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"