December 2014 Moms

Anybody using the Clearblue Week Estimator tests?

Do you find them to be accurate?

I picked up some last week just to make sure my dates were right.  I got a 1-2 on Friday at 12 dpo and a 2-3 today at 15 dpo.  So they seem to be right on.  Will use the last one next week to see if it says 3+
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anybody using the Clearblue Week Estimator tests?

• 2JEL2JEL member
    I am 100% sure I ovulated on March 17 or 18 and the CBWE test gave me 1-2 on Saturday morning (my blood beta was 42 on morning) and 2-3 this morning (which is 13/14DPO for me).  The cutoff to switch to 2-3 weeks is 200 hcg in your urine, so you are exactly on track for where you should be.  FYI, it doesn't switch to 3 weeks until 2000.  Congrats! :)

"And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." 
    2 Corinthians 12:9

• MC522MC522 member
    That makes me feel better...Im waiting on blood work to see if my levels have gone up since last week. I took one over the weekend and got 2-3 weeks.  <:-P
    Baby #4 on the way!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • nesenotesnesenotes member
    edited March 2014
    I dd'd nvm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • 2JEL2JEL member
    Haha, good luck but don't drink too much water-- it's a hcg concentration measurement so diluting your urine can give you falsely low #s!

"And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." 

• I'm 18dpo and mine is still saying 1-2 weeks...but I guess I did do it at night..could that affect the results? Does that sound like my HCG levels are too low?
  • 2JEL2JEL member
    I don't think you need to be worried about it-- have you seen: https://www.betabase.info/showDoubling.php?type=Single 

There's a very wide range of numbers and those are only for successful/viable pregnancies, so some people just double more slowly to begin with, alternately, if you did it at night and were very well hydrated it could give you an artificially low reading.  Additionally, I've seen plenty of women say that they got 1-2 weeks when they peed directly on the stick but got a higher reading after collecting urine in a cup and dipping 20 seconds as directed, so it might be worth a try.

• Oh good thoughts!  Thanks 2JEL!
  • 2JEL2JEL member
    You're welcome, always glad when my obsessive internet research helps someone else. :)

• Hi ladies i have had two m/c now i am pregnant again and according to lmp i am due on 12/3 i went to get blood drawn and doc called me today he said that everything was normal but my hcg were low so he wants to do bloodwork all over again .... When i found out i was pregnant i took a clearblue advance and it read 1-2 weeks after the call i wanted ti know if it changed so i bought more hpt and from saturday to about 2 hours ago it just read 2-3 weeks .... Ladies should i not be so stressed what you ladies think
  • 2JEL2JEL member
    I would not stress yet (ok, I would tell myself not to stress but actually be stressed out, but you know what I mean)-- there is a very wide range of what is normal in healthy, viable pregnancies.  Have you seen this site: https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=single&start_age=23&end_age=35

Those are all numbers for viable pregnancies-- what matters most is how your #s change over time.  Try to relax and rest and distract yourself if necessary... I presume you will have new beta numbers in 48 hours?

• I'm 18dpo and mine is still saying 1-2 weeks...but I guess I did do it at night..could that affect the results? Does that sound like my HCG levels are too low?
    With my last pregnancy, my hcg was only 125 at 16dpo. Your level is probably fine.

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm going to do another one Thursday morning.  By that point, I should be 5 weeks and I would think it will show a higher number of weeks on the stick.  Thanks everyone!  I wish I was one of those people that never worried.  I feel like I'd be able to enjoy so many more things!!!
  • 2JEL2JEL member
    edited April 2014
    But then you would be able to bond with all of us other worriers ;)

Today was my first day POAS in like 10 days, feels strange-- but it's less about virtue and more about the fact that now that hcg is in the 300s the lines aren't really giving me much new info-- I'm planning to try the weeks estimator again Friday to see if I've made it to 2000.

• Mine said 2-3 weeks when I was 5w1d (so 3w1d past ovulation- it measures weeks past O) and today at 5w4d it said 3+ :) I'm just glad it's progressing because I really have no symptoms!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @jennliebelt‌ I just finished doing the same thing as you and thank god had the same results so i do feel very good tonight i will sleep well
  • Thank you for your post! I started using Walgreens brand tests, and POAS 3 times in the past week (3/31-4/4). The line was so faint that I didn't really think I was pregnant! Then I went out and bought the digital week estimator, and Saturday 4/5 and Sunday 4/6, I got BFP at 1-2 weeks. Now, I am a little concerned because I am 19 DPO, so shouldn't it have read 2-3 weeks?  Or am I worrying about nothing? This is my first pregnancy, so I'm not really sure what to think! These posts have put me a little more at ease, but I will still probably use the last stick in a week or so to make sure my numbers have gone up.

p.s. This is my first time posting. I have only told my DH about the BFP, but we are both so excited and want to tell everyone! We are going to wait until after our first appointment, especially since it looks like my HCG levels are low... but I hope it all works out!
    Anniversary
  • 2JEL2JEL member
    Now, I am a little concerned because I am 19 DPO, so shouldn't it have read 2-3 weeks?  Or am I worrying about nothing? This is my first pregnancy, so I'm not really sure what to think! These posts have put me a little more at ease, but I will still probably use the last stick in a week or so to make sure my numbers have gone up.

You are most likely worrying about nothing.  Are you certain that you didn't O later than you thought? You can also get artificially low results if you are very hydrated. It's less about absolute number and more about how quickly it doubles.

As for me, after 2-3 weeks on Friday and Saturday, I finally got my 3+ weeks this morning... and I'm out of CB Weeks Estimators.... I think I can manage to go until my scan a week from Tuesday... unless I find a stick that will tell me if I hit 7000+ in the interim :p

• U should always pee in a stick with morning urine
    IAmPregnant Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I did all of my tests in the morning, and according to CBE ovulation tests I Oed on March 18.... I'm waiting to hear back from my OB to see when I'll go in for my first appointment, so I guess it's just another waiting game now!
    Anniversary
  • MC522MC522 member
    So relieved to see this.... It said 2-3 last week.
    Baby #4 on the way!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I used it yesterday and it said 1-2 weeks I then used the first response test and yep 2 lines. So excited
  • Yep. I got a 1-2 last Monday and did it again this Monday and got a 2-3 reading. Right on track. :)
    D14 June. Favorite TV Dad(s).image
    12/31/13: BF Proposes
    2/14: First month off OCP, cuz, hey, why not? He put a ring on it.
    3/31/14: POAS: BFP!
    6/21/14: It only looks like a shotgun wedding.
    12/09/14: EDD

Why just plan a wedding when you can plan a baby AND a wedding?
  • pjswifepjswife member
    edited April 2014
    I got my bfp last Friday and another on Saturday (frer). For some reason on Monday night I freaked and felt like I needed to be reassured so I picked up the clear blue digital and got pg 1-2! It's so cool to see the word!
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"