High-Risk Pregnancy

Progesterone and Hunger... Anyone?

My home board is Adoption, but we got pg (it was a "wow, really, ovaries?" moment) and I'm 22 weeks now. I don't think I'm truly high-risk since I'm just on progesterone supplements (the pills). I was on 200mg until 16w and it seemed like way too much. I weaned off of them (per doc's rec) but started having tons of BH contractions (cervix was fine), so they checked and my prog was low again. I got put back on at 100mg.

The weird thing is, I've lost my ability to tell when I'm hungry. I can tell if I eat too much bc my stomach's uncomfortable, but I don't have any idea when my body wants more food or if I'm giving it too much. I've just always eaten by paying attention to my body. I'm so not used to it that I'll often go 6 or 7 hours without eating, which is weird for me even when I'm not pregnant!

Anyone else have this symptom? Ideas that help you? TIA!

Re: Progesterone and Hunger... Anyone?

• Thanks! I don't go to the doctor until next week. I'm still trying to eat, and the baby's certainly plenty active, so I'm not like worried. But I do need some tricks; maybe a phone reminder will help.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"