July 2014 Moms
Options

*** HDBD 4/9 ***

Re: *** HDBD 4/9 ***

• Options
    @Literachick, awesome makeup today! Looking hot!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Uh oh @ashcross!! Look at you and your stunna shades :p I love your whole outfit!
    Thank you!!! 

image  BabyName Tickerimage
  • Options
    3 more daaaaays until the 3rd TRI! Squeee! image

Pretty lady!! Love your eyebrows

image  BabyName Tickerimage
  • Options

So so so so so pretty!!!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    27 weeks today and here's a treat for you all!  Here is my purposely ridiculous bare belly selfie from this morning.  My DD's BMB (or what's left of us after 3 FB groups and many drama llamas later) is having a 24 day ab challenge and today was before pictures.  I posted mine as a 13 week ab challenge ;)

Are you referencing the March 13 blow up?

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options
    @ghostof5letters F*cker. You tricked me. I was coming in here hoping to see matching mommy and me orange hairdos this week.

• Options
    I feel so much smaller this pregnancy, I wish I had taken bump pictures last time to compare. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options

Good afternoon beautiful ladies! 24 weeks tomorrow. Does anyone else feel like a turtle stuck on its back when you try to hoist yourself out of bed? No? Uhhh...me neither then...

taken in the starbucks bathroom where i was doing some work and having dark chocolate covered grahm crackers.

ETA - the line above reads as if i was actually eating and working in the bathroom - i assure you, i was not...

All the time. I have often said how amusing it must be to my DH to watch my attempts. Actually i was laying down the other day and my dad came in and asked my help with something, he waited a second as if expecting me to jump up and follow him and then was quite amused to watch me roll this way and that several times till i got into a position that worked to hoist myself up. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• Options
  • Options
    BPaws said:
    26.5 weeks. Pre run, no makeup and a dog.
    Not gonna lie, for some reason I always picture you as a female version of Daryl because of your signature pic. :) You are much prettier than Daryl, promise. 
  • Options
    quinncat said:
    27 weeks 3 days twin bump. Scheduled my c section today for June 24. Yikes it is starting to feel real!
    June 24th? That feels so much closer than a July date!

• Options

Putting it all out there for @sxymamakat‌! Had to post the ridiculousness of what I am wearing. I got dressed in a hurry for work and put on a too small cami. It's now basically a belly shirt, but I didn't notice because of my full panel maternity jeans.

AND this is my HDBD pic with my face... eek. I took about twenty pics til I got one I was okay with.

ETA: words.
    The look on your face makes it seem like you know something good but won't tell us. Lol
  • Options
    Putting it all out there for @sxymamakat‌! Had to post the ridiculousness of what I am wearing. I got dressed in a hurry for work and put on a too small cami. It's now basically a belly shirt, but I didn't notice because of my full panel maternity jeans. AND this is my HDBD pic with my face... eek. I took about twenty pics til I got one I was okay with.

All the public bathrooms are cracking me up! Ha!

• Options
    @jojobean86 your makeup always looks flawless! I feel like a shiny mess everyday :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Putting it all out there for @sxymamakat‌! Had to post the ridiculousness of what I am wearing. I got dressed in a hurry for work and put on a too small cami. It's now basically a belly shirt, but I didn't notice because of my full panel maternity jeans. AND this is my HDBD pic with my face... eek. I took about twenty pics til I got one I was okay with.

All the public bathrooms are cracking me up! Ha!

Oh yeah, that is my work bathroom in all it's finest. Perfect lighting and all. 
  • Options
    Caitlinrj said:

@jojobean86 your makeup always looks flawless! I feel like a shiny mess everyday :(

Thank you @Caitlinrj‌ ! I actually had a moms group meeting at my church this morning so I had an excuse to get up and try to look decent. Haha. But to be honest, as much as I love makeup it's not happening much anymore. Too exhausted to even try!
    BabyFetus Ticker

image image

• Options
  • Options

Stuck in the grey but seriously I love your hair! Gorgeous!
    image.
  • Options

image.
  • Options

image.
  • Options
    ashcross said:

25 weeks today!! And enjoying being able to say I'm 6 months (even if I'm technically a little short, I'm still not sure). The reactions are SOOOO much better than when I say I'm 25 weeks. People are actually saying I look amazing. Guess six months sounds so much further than 25 weeks? Thanks, same-people-who-would've-told-me-I'm-huge-if-I'd-said-25-weeks.

This is the most recent bump picture at 23 wks 4 days. Had to wait til DH edited them. I AM huge but dang if someone tells me that!!

ETA: And, yes, I'm starting to wonder how huge I'm going to get. I already feel like my belly is walking me instead of me walking my belly!

Is your photo from a maternity photo shoot as well?? You look beautiful. Love the dress.
    Thanks, @ashcross‌ ! My DH took the photos so technically it was a maternity photo shoot but not necessarily my official one. I'd like to gather some of my favorite poses/photos from Pinterest and get a few different outfits (maybe from Rent the Runway as PP did!) then ask him to do a series of those. Dress was a quick regular buy quite a few sizes up at Burlington Coat Factory for a New Years shoot we did at 9 weeksish. Loved that the dress still fit and showed the difference in the belly!
  • Options
    clebl24 said:

@pinksundrops your picture is beautiful

Thanks, @clebl24‌ ! Will pass your comment onto my DH. He had fun taking these.
  • Options

Good afternoon beautiful ladies! 24 weeks tomorrow. Does anyone else feel like a turtle stuck on its back when you try to hoist yourself out of bed? No? Uhhh...me neither then...

taken in the starbucks bathroom where i was doing some work and having dark chocolate covered grahm crackers.

ETA - the line above reads as if i was actually eating and working in the bathroom - i assure you, i was not...

Exactly! I have to do the roll over, use both hands as leverage to push myself up then get off the bed deal. Totally feel like a turtle on my back who can't pop right up!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"