Trouble TTC
Options

Hashi's ladies! Come in and tell me more...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Hashi's ladies! Come in and tell me more...

• Options
    **lurking from IF**

I'm excited to read the feedback from other ladies on this. My thyroid antibodies were 595 in February and my RE completely blew it off as no big deal. When I went to my GP last week they were 4577! She put me on synthroid immediately. From my research it seems that high antibodies can contribute to implantation failure. My RE does not believe this. I'd love to hear what yours has to say about it.

I've started going gluten free/dairy free 80% of the time and am trying to have an antiinflammatory diet. From what I've read this is supposed to help.
    Me: 30 DH: 30 ~ TTC #1 Since August 2011 
    BFP #1 2/28/13, Ectopic, Tubal surgery 3/25 
    Began RE testing 8/8, Dx Unexplained, 
    IUI #1 11/1=BFN Moving on to IVF 
    IVF #1 12/2 ER 8R 7M 4 fertilized
    12/7 Transferred 2 "perfect" little blasts 12/17 BFN
    New DX= DOR, I fu*kng hate IF
    1/14 Hysteroscopy, new clean uterus!
    IVF #2: bcp, Lupron, follistim 300, menopur 225. 2/21 8R 4M 3F. 3dt of 2 perfect embryos. 1 little penguin 
     3/10 BFFN
    Regrouping. Seeing reproductive immunologist Dr. Kwak Kim 6/10 
    Kwak Kim protocol: Metformin 1000mg, vitamin D 4000iu, vitamin E 400iu, baby aspirin, Metanx, levothyroxine 75mcgs 
     Surprise BFP 9/21!!! Beta #1 247, Beta #2 630. Miscarried 10/13

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thanks @GrailSeeker14‌!
    We are seeing a reproductive immunologist in June and probably finding a new RE. I'm trying to gather as much info as I can in the meantime
    Me: 30 DH: 30 ~ TTC #1 Since August 2011 
    BFP #1 2/28/13, Ectopic, Tubal surgery 3/25 
    Began RE testing 8/8, Dx Unexplained, 
    IUI #1 11/1=BFN Moving on to IVF 
    IVF #1 12/2 ER 8R 7M 4 fertilized
    12/7 Transferred 2 "perfect" little blasts 12/17 BFN
    New DX= DOR, I fu*kng hate IF
    1/14 Hysteroscopy, new clean uterus!
    IVF #2: bcp, Lupron, follistim 300, menopur 225. 2/21 8R 4M 3F. 3dt of 2 perfect embryos. 1 little penguin 
     3/10 BFFN
    Regrouping. Seeing reproductive immunologist Dr. Kwak Kim 6/10 
    Kwak Kim protocol: Metformin 1000mg, vitamin D 4000iu, vitamin E 400iu, baby aspirin, Metanx, levothyroxine 75mcgs 
     Surprise BFP 9/21!!! Beta #1 247, Beta #2 630. Miscarried 10/13

• Options
    kushie77kushie77 member
    edited April 2014
    I've been on Levothyroxine 225mcg since 2007 when my TSH skyrocketed to 28.6 and my antibodies went up to 6800.  My cycles were crazy irregular.

I try to eat as clean as possible, get exercise and I am 90% gluten/dairy free.  Since doing all that my cycles now average 32-37 days and I've managed to peel off 30 of the 75 lbs I gained during that ordeal.  I still have a ways to go.  

My RE is aware of my thyroid history and closely monitors it.  I have several doses of medication in the cabinet and we do a lot of adjusting to keep in the 1-2 TSH range.  

EDITED to add:  SOY and Hashi's are not friends, I was told to avoid anything soy as it can interfere with absorption of your thyroid medication.  

****SIGGY WARNING****

Hashimoto's with irregular cycles  DH- 37 Severe oligoasthenoteratozoospermia

TTC since May 2012

HSG- all clear

March 2014 - RE appt. 
    April 2014- Saline sono all's good, terrible SA results - 8 sperm found all abnormal
    May 2014- Fert Urology- Bilateral varicoceles, recommend Donor Sperm
    12/2014-  Surprise natural BFP  EDD 7/31/15 Plan:  Starting foster to adoption, natural cycles

• Options
    I have a regular endocronologist manage my hashi's/thyroid and she is awesome.  she works closely with my RE and she monitors me every 6-8 weeks.  I am on 100mcgs of Synthroid ( my endo won't prescribe the generic). Once I am pregnant she will monitor me every 4 weeks.  She frequesnlty tests me for other things depending on my symptoms.  For instance I have leg cramps so she tested my Vit D levels which were crazy low and put me on a heavy dose of Vit D.  No more leg cramps!

As for Diet... I try to also keep a high protein, low carb diet.  I stay away from Soy and goicentric foods ( raw brocooli etc...). 

Also I make sure I take my thyroid med 1 hour before eating or drinking anything but water or atleast 4 hours after consuming anything.  I I don't take my vitamins anywhere close to taking my thyroid med.
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"