Re: What's your age?

• Options
    Huahine said:
    ChrisB said:
    Sounds like I'm in a bracket all on my own. I'm 39  :D

Right there with ya, babe.

Count me among the Golden Girls, lol.
  • Options

23. I just turned 23. I got married at 19. Guess I'm "just a kid," huh?

It's so nice to see other people on here that have the same situation as us, lol. We got married just after I turned 20 and everyone was like, "why would you get married so young? you must be pregnant..." Nope. Just loved him, lol.

--

haha, yeah, same. And the thing is, yeah, we were/ are kids, but we were mature about our decisions. We paid for our wedding. We paid for our house. We paid for our car. We take care of each other, and even when things are difficult, four years later, we are still going strong, waiting to welcome our little girl into the world and we do pretty well for kids. ;) I used to get really annoyed at people because they were so judgy of me and DH... What a waste of my time.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't like being classified with the Hs kids! Im 24 and it just feels wrong. Lol

Anyways since the younger ones are telling their stories, I will too. Married at 20, DS at 22, and will be having DD at 24.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    28- Turning 29 about a month before my due date.
    hi

• Options

31, 32 in October and loving my 30's ♥♥

(don't think I didn't have to do the math before I answered this. That tends to happen after 28 or so)

@LiteraChick‌
    If you don't mind, what day in Oct? I'm the 3rd. Oct gals rock!!

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    27 until May.
    BabyFetus Ticker

image image

• Options
    33 in a few months. The thirties are awesome... and passing too quickly for my taste. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

(don't think I didn't have to do the math before I answered this. That tends to happen after 28 or so)

@LiteraChick‌

October 5 :-D Liiiibra! ♥♥♥

Hellzzz yes! Libras, we are one of a kind. Seriously I love October like no other. It's a very emotional month for me. Oct 1, the day I got engaged and my dads (who is deceased) bday. Oct 3, my bday! Wooohoooo!! Oct 4th, the horrible day my sisters girlfriend passed away. Oct 7, the day H and I got married at the court house. Oct 15, our fancy shmancy wedding in Cancun. Oct 23rd the day my dad passed away. And of course Halloween!!!! My fav! Then there are festivals galore, the weather in Texas starts to cool down a bit and kick ass. Oh, and my fav chick in the whole world, Gwen Stefani, well we share the same bday. Ahem, so sorry to thread jack. I just love bdays!
    ;)

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Turned 23 this January. Got married at 18...@shanicenicolle that's what everyone thought of us as well. Can't people get married because they are in love? It still exist! Lmao.
  • Options
    25 til August. Last fall I actually got so confused about my age because I really didn't remember turning 25 and it sounded so old! I was walking through Target and suddenly thought "I've been 24 for a long time...." And then I did the math, several times and realized I was 25, and had to step off to the side to wrap my mind around it for a minute. Time seems like it is really flying, because I married my high school sweetheart right after we graduated college and I swear it was just yesterday we were 16 and sneaking around to see each other.

Also I look younger than I am and get asked what I'm in school for. Nothing, I graduated 3 years ago and teach preschool.... I'm afraid people will think I'm a teen mom case, lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image          image

• Options
    Huahine said:
    ChrisB said:
    Sounds like I'm in a bracket all on my own. I'm 39  :D

Right there with ya, babe.

Count me among the Golden Girls, lol.
    LOL at the Golden Girls. God, I hope I'm Blanche!!

• Options

@TexasGirl81‌ I'm loving that you had your wedding on my birthday haha. If we both stick around after birth I'll be making a happy cancan wedding thread haha

This just keeps getting better and better! The whole month is ours!!

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    Every time I see the name of this thread, I think of Blink 182

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Options
    PinksundropsPinksundrops member
    edited April 2014
    I love that I was in the first small bracket with my first two and now am in the second small bracket with my third. I don't do anything the normal way! First at 17, married at 19 to a man who chose to be my oldest's Dad when DS had just turned 3 months old, second at 20, and now will have our third at just barely turned 33.
  • Options
    Yikes!!  Guess I'm "older" for this board LOL  35
    <<a href="http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers>
  • Options
    Made my afternoon that I can still qualify for 25-31 category! Friday it will be a whole different story.

• Options

23. I just turned 23. I got married at 19. Guess I'm "just a kid," huh?

It's so nice to see other people on here that have the same situation as us, lol. We got married just after I turned 20 and everyone was like, "why would you get married so young? you must be pregnant..." Nope. Just loved him, lol.
    --

haha, yeah, same. And the thing is, yeah, we were/ are kids, but we were mature about our decisions. We paid for our wedding. We paid for our house. We paid for our car. We take care of each other, and even when things are difficult, four years later, we are still going strong, waiting to welcome our little girl into the world and we do pretty well for kids. ;) I used to get really annoyed at people because they were so judgy of me and DH... What a waste of my time.

Love these stories and knowing there are others out there!! We got married at 21 and have been married for 5 years - everyone judged us but it's worked pretty well so far!! ;)

• Options
    I'm 26 I will be 27 in October!!!
  • Options
    35! Hate having the "Advanced Maternal Age" talk with the doctors all the time!
  • Options
    I often forget my age also! I am 25 and I also look much younger than I
    Am.. In fact when I was shopping for a dress for our rehearsal dinner a year ago the clerk asked me if it was for my high school graduation.. I also got asked that same question the year before when shopping for a dress for my college graduation. I guess I am just not aging lol. Now that I am pregnant I am always wondering what people are thinking..
  • Options
    23 till August.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    29....until the week I am due! Due date is 7/3 and I turn 30 6/28. Just sayin.....30 is gonna be rough if I can't have a few beers lol.
  • Options

@LiteraChick‌

October 5 :-D Liiiibra! ♥♥♥

Way late...I'll be 28 on the 22nd! Best month of the year :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 11/18/13. EDD 7/25/14. It's a BOY! 

Surprise BFP 7/30/13. EDD 4/7/14. Natural MC 8/24/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"