Caribbean Babies

"Iiiii don't wanna work, I just wanna bang on me drum all day.."

I overdid it yesterday apparently, and literally could not walk during the night to go pee without hobbling, and it wasn't any better this morning, so I called in.

I keep getting a pain on the side of my tailbone on my butt, and I have no clue what it is. It comes and goes, and sometimes it's so bad that I have problems walking normally. The MW said to try a chiro and take it easy today, so I'm trying to force myself to chill out and not do housework.

I've been laying in bed watching rubbish on TV all morning and doing laundry. I'm bored. Stupid butt.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: "Iiiii don't wanna work, I just wanna bang on me drum all day.."

• Oh, but I have to take one of the dogs to the vet this afternoon because both his eyes are swollen underneath, so I think thats doggie pinkeye? Ugh.

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Think it's sciatic nerve pain? I had it a lot when I was pregnant with DS...

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sciatica/basics/definition/con-20026478

Feel better!!!
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • That's what I keep thinking it is, but I don't seem to have pain going down the back of my leg really...other than that it sounds spot on.

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Aww that sucks. Hope you're feeling better soon!
  • I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon!

Scrappy has had pink eye before, it's so sad, isn't it?
    He is miserable looking!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• I took a 2 mile walk last night and then a hot bath and some stretching and I feel back to normal. I think I'm gonna have all housework be done on Saturdays from now on, so I have Sunday to recoup if this happens again. I felt so bad calling into work.

Charlie got eye goop meds for his eyes, but the vet said if it doesn't get better, he might have glaucoma, because his eyeballs felt firm?? Which he'll need to see a dog opthalmologist for.

Because they have dog opthalmologists now.

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• His eyes have really cleared up, so I'm thinking it was just an eye infection - not uncommon w/Bostons anyway. So yay for that!

I still need to go to the chiro, I'm so lazy about doctor appts, I'm shocked that I keep my prenatal ones.

Oh, but I'm getting a support belt preowned from a girl on a local FB mom group I'm in, so maybe that'll help me out a bit.

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"