Oregon Babies
Options

Eugene area mommies

I live in Eugene. I'm due February 08, 2014. I also have a 23 month old daughter. I'd love to meet other moms for play-dates, coffee, and socializing. I am a stay-at-home mom, so I don't get out much. It gets a bit lonely. 

Re: Eugene area mommies

• Options
    Hi :) I live in Thurston and am a FTM. My son was born in December, so he will be 11 weeks tomorrow. The week after next I will be going back to work but only for 2.5 days a week so it would still be nice to be able to socialize with other mommies! PM me if your interested in meeting up!

• Options
    Hi there, I am in Eugene and newly pregnant, so a little behind you two, but I am planning on being a SAHM.  I'd love any local recommendations for OBs you ladies may have :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Reilly, Schram, and Mertz are all great. They are at the Center for Women's Health OMG clinic.

• Options
    Thank you, I'll look into those!  I previously went to a gyn at Women's Care and didn't really like her :/
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I see Dr. Richard Beyerlein at Pacific Women's Center on Coburg Road. He's fantastic. The other physicians in the clinic are wonderful, too. The doctors in that practice generally deliver all their patients, and several of them have privileges at both hospitals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"